Richard?

Johnny's pov

I got off my plane sometime in the late night. Talking with my close bodyguard Sean. He said where our car was. There was obviously a lot of paparazzi, asking about Winona, amber, movies I'm working on. I ignore them walking to my car.

"Where's our hotel?" I asked Sean from the back seat.

"Uh on 22nd street, about less than half an hour away." He responded.
I sit back and look at my plans for tomorrow. We're obviously going to the uk for the movie. We will be doing some interviews there though, and we will be coming back to LA for the movie premiere.
I ended up dosing off since it was probably midnight. Sean tried simply shaking me awake. Then tried calling my name. "johnny!" Sean said clapping.
"Hm?what?what happened?"
"Nothing you just fell asleep." Sean chuckled as he walked to the trunk to get my luggage. Thankfully there were no paparazzi.

"Bye sean."
"Bye boss."
I closed to door at quickly went to my room for my luggage. I unpacked I bit and took a shower. I went to sleep pretty fast. It was a long day.

"JOHNNY!!"
"JOHNNY, WAKE UP!"

I groaned,and sat up before getting up to go to the door.

"Hm? WHAT? WHO IS IT?"I said annoyed

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR! HURRY!"
I very.. familiar voice said..

"WINONA!?" I said looking through the peek hole.

I open the door
"Johnny! Your gonna miss our flight!!"Winona said already ready with her luggage.
"what?"I said tired and confused.
"ITS 7:00!"
"SHIT!" I said closing the door running to my room to get close.
"Oh my God.." Winona said laughing.
She started packed my suit case.
Looking through my closet to get my clothes.
I started looking for a brush to comb out my hair a bit.
"Here." Winona said, telling my to sit down.
"Thanks, did Tim send you here?"
"Yeah." She said combing out knots.
"Why didn't he just send Sean?" I asked.
"Not sure, and nobody else was going to so.. you know."
"Ok I'm done, did you want it in a ponytail?" She said sitting on my bed looking at me.
"Sure."
She did that then I continued packing quickly.

We got there just 5 minutes before we were planning to leave.
"I don't even have time to complain right now." Tim said shaking his head as we all started walking to our private plane.

We all sit down in our own little section on the plane. "Can I get a glass of wine?"I hear from behind me. I turn back around, and took out my sketch book."what are you doing?"I saw Jamie standing above me.
"Jeez,scared me."
"Nothing really."I said
"Hey, whyd you guys send Winona to wake up?like I could've been naked or something or half naked." I asked confused and annoyed.
"WHA- why would you have been naked?" He asked confused, walking around to sit next to me.
"Anyway, we all sent her because we all know. You love her johnny, if you want to admit it or not, we all see the way you look at her in just a week or two." He said look at me. He just simply turned this into a serious conversation. "And Christina told us a bit.."
I turn my head to look at Christina. "What the fuck?!" I mouthed making sure she was looking my way.
"Sorry." She mouthed back.
I turn my attention back to Jamie.
"I don't know.."I said looking down.
"Johnny these last couple of day or this last month could be the last chance you get."
"Maybe. I'll definitely think about it." I told Jamie and gave him a small smile as he got up to go back to his seat. I ended up falls asleep for the first half of our flight because I was still tired.

I woke up with my seat reclined and pillow and blanket. I look to my window, it was dark. I look around and everyone else had took a nap, I guessed we were probably gonna land in a couple of hours. "Hey." I turned around. God she is so fucking beautiful. "Hi."I said with a smile. She walked over. This is such a coincidence. She awake. " why didn't you take a nap like the others."I asked as she sat down infront of me. "Mm I don't know." She said looking down. Was she blushing? I stare at her. What if, what if I do tell her, and she does like be back. Or what if she doesn't? "What are you thinking about?" She said smiling and sipping her wine.
"A girl.." I answered honestly.
She looked a bit shocked. "Oh, who?" She said putting down her wine. "Well, I'll only say that she's VERY very unbelievably beautiful, very happy most of the time, she's got the most amazing beautiful personality I've ever seen. A brilliant woman, gorgeous smile and Beautiful brown eyes." I said looking at her. A perfect description of the woman sitting before me.
"Waoh, she sounds amazing, are you guys seeing eachother?" She asked unknowingly. Perhaps not the brightest though, I laughed. "Um, no were not, sadly." I said looking back up at her.
"Are you gonna tell her? DO YOU LOVE HER?!" she asked in a yelling whispering tone. She looked happy."Uh, yeah. I think I do." I said looking into her eyes. "She'll be unbelievably grateful for someone as handsome and kind a sweetheart like you johnny." She said grabbing her wine and crossed her legs.