- TWO -

The connection on the mi-transchip is supposed to take place at exactly 7:00 AM. I close my eyes, hoping; hoping its someone I can get along with. Hoping he'll be easy to work with. I kind of want it to be Trey to be honest. He's the only person who's been easy to get along and open upto.

It's 6:58 PM. Just two more minutes of private thoughts, and then there'll be someone to invade them. It's not like I won't be able to hide the from 'the person', it'll just take time to conceal them way back inside my head.

The digital clock beside me strikes 7. Any second now. And then it happens.

"Hey person"

No, this can't be right. This isn't supposed to happen. That voice. That arrogance. This just crossed the impossible.

"What just crossed the impossible, may I ask?"

Shit! Of course, we share the same mind now.

"Yep, happy realisation"

This isn't Zachory, right? It can't be you.

"Well, hate to break this to you cupcake, but I am him"

Nononononononononoooo.

"Wow, you must really be disappointed"

YOU. HOW IS THIS HAPPENING!? IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE TO YOU!? THIS YOUR WAY TO ANNOY ME!? UGHHHHHHH!!! NOT ZACHORY MORON.

"Woah would woah, hold your horses, it gives me a spilling headache when you internally scream at the top of your inner voice all of a sudden like that, and it's Zachary Monatague, thank you"

"Wait, hold on a seconds. EMLYN CHEAPCLIFF? HOW IN THE DAMAGED WORLD!?" He exclaims, finally realising the situation.

"HEATHCLIFF, THANK YOU. AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID IT HURTS WHEN I SCREAM LIKE THAT. WELL IT HURTS HERE ON THE OTHER SIDE AS WELL, YOU DIMWITT." I argue.

"WELL I DON'T GIVE A CRAP IF YOU'RE THE ONE WHO I'M SCREAMING AT. AS A MATTER OF FACT, IM GONNA SCREAM MORE" He threatens, giving ME a splitting headache.

"OH NO YOU DON'T."

"WATCH ME CHEAPCLIFF. OR HEAR ME. OR WHATEVER. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHABLGHGHGHAHAAAAAAAAAAA"

"So mature of you Moron,"

"But seriously, THIS ISN'T HOW THE SYSTEM WORKS. THIS IS ALL WRONG."

"Why don't we calm down first and clear our minds first idiot? It doesn't help you having panic attacks at the moment." I stated, annoyed at everything in this world.

"Whatever"

We stay silent for about 15 minutes, each hearing each other's opinion about the other, which I'd say was our way of calming down I guess.

I've decided to report this to my mom first thing in the morning.

"Yeah sure, and I'll ask my dad"

"Wasn't conversing with you"

"Oh shut up already"

I decide to ignore him cause if we start, the bickering is going to prolong for a lifetime. So I decide to get some sleep before the house wakes up.

I don't understand how this just happened. The system doesn't work this way as Zachory implied. Two individuals from the same Level are supposed to be paired. I'm a Level-C whereas Zachoay is a Level-A, both from different backgrounds. And I could never, ever imagine working together with him. I need explanation. I need answe. . . .