Author's Note

It's official...

I am that motivated to write a kinnporsche fanfiction. In the last few weeks, I am in the phase of reading a ton of kinnporsche fanfiction and have been watching a lot of edits on TikTok.

If you can guess already, yes. I am healthily obsessed with Porsche's character and the actor Apo.

If you want any fanfiction recommendations regarding kinnporsche specifically centered with Porsche, I'll gladly recommend you some links.

To be honest, this story is heavily inspired by the amount of kinnporsche edits that I've been watching in Tiktok.

- KinnPorsche casts babying Apo.

-Ghostships with Apo

-Sunshine Apo

That's mostly what I've been watching and kept me motivated to write this fanfiction.

————

In Process:
If you have any ideas or suggestions please do help me.
I am terrible at plotting.
and I can't just put the summary just a gist of what I thought the plot would be.
This is basically AU so most... actually everything in the plot Korn and Kun are good.

————

1. Porsche as a Doctor
-Unhinged Porsche
-Works exclusively under Korn ( basically the other family members do not know )

2. Assassin Porsche
-Kinn cheated on Porsche with Tay
-There's a lot of OC
-Porsche/OC
-Betrayal and angst ( the theerapnyakun plus Chay knew Kinn was cheating but they never once tell Porsche )
-Chan and his eccentric family adopt Porsche as their son and train him
-Good Korn & Kun Theerapnyakun

3. Another story about theerapnyakun's household being possessive and protective
-Chay met Kim first
-The theerapnyakun household never met Porsche yet
-Timid, shy but bamf Porsche
-Maybe Vegas/Porsche/Kinn ... or Vegas/Porsche/Kinn/Pete ( depends on the readers )

4. Porsche with a healthy ( breakup and relationship ) with his ex-fiance ( and it's not Kinn )
-This takes place with Tawan being back ( but will not follow the original place of the series )
-Porsche met with her ex-fiance
-The theerapnyakun household basically started getting snippets of Porsche's life before he started working as a bodyguard

5. Suicidal Porsche?
-Don't have enough idea or clear plot ( If u have an idea, please suggests )