II

Jamie Alvarez spills all in latest Vogue interview

After recent split, UK's hottest up and coming artist talks love, mental health and media struggles

Many fans of the singer will be glad to finally hear what really went down between her and actor Sebastian Harlow. However, it seems some details were left out as singer claims "we really just ended up falling out of love... sometimes in life certain events can just put your thoughts into perspective". Could she be referring to the alleged cheating scandal, sparked by those vital pictures of Harlow and co star Karen?

The main take away however was Alvarez's very open discussion of how she deals with everyday barriers from her own mental health disorders. She shared more about her breakdown nearer the start of the year saying "it's difficult to know sometimes just how much you've been holding in... and I guess I found out that it can sometimes only take the smallest let down or surprise to completely use up that last bit of strength". She later goes on to give advice to any viewers struggling with dark thoughts, advising them to "seek help as soon as you can, I know it can be absolutely terrifying at first but every step you take is an extremely positive one, as it means you're willing to fight for you".

We're so glad to see the lovely Jamie back smiling again through it all and praise her for using her platform to inspire others to fight their mental demons!