Divorce.

Let's continue,

Next day,

Haseena woke up when heard the door bell ringing.. She was sleeping snuggled into a ball near door.. Last night, she had fainted here crying vigorously.. She took a look at her surroundings but then turned normal and stood up.. Her eyes were still swollen..

Opening the door, her eyes left a little wide.. Anubhav was standing there with a smile.. And, the second instant his eyes ran on her face and his smiled dropped.. Her hair dishevelled, eyes swollen and red.. She was completely messy.. Also, his eyes landed to floor where her phone was opened with his photo opened in it.. He was filled with guilt..

AS: haseena aap.. (Hesitant)

HM: sir aap.. Subah subah.. (She turned conscious)

AS: ji.. Subah nhi, aap dekhiye 10 baj chuke hai.. (Softly) hum aapko yun pareshan nhi karte lekin.. Aa.. (Looked down) 12 baje court ki hearing hai..

HM: ohh.. Sorry.. I mean koi baat nhi.. (She closed her eyes and said) aa.. Aap rohaan ke saath chale jaiyega hume thane mai kuch kaam hai.. (Uncomfortable)

AS: lekin haseena aapne to kaha tha aapne aaj ka awkash liya hai.. (Nervously smiled)

HM: ji lekin abhi hume zaruri kaam hai... Aap chale jaiye ro ke saath.. (Turned her face)

AS: aap chalengi to hume thodi himmat milegi.. (Looking at her side gaze) hana se ladne ki.. Aur aapne to kaha tha ki aap hana ko saza dilwayengi.. Hume mukt karwayengi.. (Deep voice)

HM: woh.. Hana aapki wife hai.. Divorce aapka ho raha hai.. Hamara kya lena dena, humne aapko lawyer bata diya... Aap khud chale jaiye.. (Rudely)

She closed the door and anubhav just kept gazing at the happenings.. He was hurt.. Her last words were very much hurting and rude.. 

Anubhav started walking away from her flat's gate.. He was lost in the sudden eruption of feelings.. "Yeh kya ho raha hai hume.. Haseenaji ka yun baat karna hume kyu bura laga.." He was confused in his own lost feelings..

Here at haseena's side, she was again sitting at the same place she woke up.. She was yet again teary.. "Kyu aap hume kamzor kar rahe hai anu.. Kyu..?" Her small whisper followed the tears from her closed eyes.. She took some deep breathes and then picked her phone up.. Anubhav's smiling face bought a bright shining smile of her teary face also.. "Kyu aapse hume itna pyaar ho gaya.. Haa..?" She asked his photo.. "Ab to sab kuch aapko saunp chuke hai hum.. Na kabhi kisi aur ko aapse zyada ahmiyat di.. Na kisi ko apne kareeb aane diya.." She cried to him.. "Insaan hai aakhir hum bhi, 30 saal ke ho gaye hai.. Kuch desires, ichchhayen.. Hamari bhi hai.. Nhi ho raha humse ab yun akele rehna.."

Her tears and cries were loud enough to give anyone the heartbreaking tears to himself.. "Nhi ho raha humse.." She said to herself sitting and crying vigorously.. "Pichhle 16 saal se bina koi ichha jataye sirf pyaar kiya humne aapse.. Aage bhi karenge.. Marte dam tak, par aaj na jane kyu.. Nhi roke pa rahe hai hum yeh aansu.. Nhi saha ja raha aaj yeh akelapan.." She laid herself on floor yet again and her endless crying was yet again here..

Night,

Anubhav came and laid on his House's sofa.. His face had a different peace.. His eyes went to today's flashback..

FLASHBACK

At court,

Anubhav and rohaan were standing outside the family court waiting for hana and her lawyer to appear.. As soon as hana arrived, anubhav gave her a disgusted look and Went inside...

Anubhav and hana were sitting on chairs in front of judge.. Also, both of their lawyer's were sitting behind them..

Judge: to kya reason hai apke divorce lene ki..

AS; yeh hume cheat kar rahi hai, aur aaj tak humse hamare paison ke liye prem karti thi.. Dhokha diya hai inhone hume.. (Looking her with extreme hatred)

Judge: aap kuch kehna chahengi..? (To hana)

Ha: nhi... But allimeny meri marzi se tay hogi.. I need money for my future.. (Egoisticly)

Judge: ji nhi.. Case aapke against hai, plus aapne kubool bhi kiya hai ki aapne dhokha diya hai to allimemy court decide karege.. Aap dono 30 min bahar wait kariye.. Aapke final divorce documents aane mai thoda waqt hai..

Both got up and went outside... Hana was standing near her car in extreme anger.. She kicked the tyre of car... "Urgghh.. Kya karen hum.. Un dono se badla lena hai hume.. Aur uske liye kam se kam allimeny mai anubhav ka ghar to lekar rahungi.." She turned when a voice came from behind.. "Mil jayega.. " He was anubhav.. She gave him a confused look.. "Hume kar keemat par tumse alag hona hai, aur waise bhi hum dusre ghar mai shift ho chuke hai.. Bhagwan ki daya se, woh purane ghar ki kishten poori ho chuki hai.. Hum tumhe apne man se woh ghar de denge.. Bad haseena se door rahiyega.. " Warned in a calm tone..

Hana raised her eyebrows in amazement.. "Kya pyaar hai apni saali.. Oops, Ex saali aur current girlfriend se.." She behaved totally bitchy.. "Tum.. " He was stopped as they were called.. "Mr. And Mrs. Singh aapko bulaya hai"

They went inside and signed the divorce papers.. "Aap dono ka talaq final ho gaya hai.. You are officially divorced, anubhav singh.. Aapko miss hana ko allimeny mai 2 lakh rupaye dene hai.. Aur aapki ichha ke hisaab se aapka ghar.." He handed him House's documents.. Anubhav sighed and signed one last time.. He gave papers to hana and said.. "Hamare raste alag hai ab.. Haseena aapki behen hai, ho sake to apne aapko sudhariyega.. Aur agar aisa nhi kar skti to unke aas paas bhi mat aaiyega.. " Looking in her shameless eyes..

She just gave a attitude filled look to anubhav and went away wearing her sunglasses..

Haseena's house,
Evening,

Her home's doorbell was continuously ringing.. It was anubhav standing with a bright smile after so much time.. He even banged the door but she was not opening.. Even the door was not locked so she was definitely home but why was not she opening.. He gets tensed.. "Darwaza kyu nhi khol rhi hai haseena.. " He remembered something and opened the door with the spare key he had..

When he slided door a bit and it didn't move.. He peeped in from the made up space and was shocked.. Haseena was laying senseless on floor with closed eyes.. He slipped himself inside and again closed the door not making her touch it.. "Haseena yeh.. " He just picked her up and took to her room.. Placing her on bed, he noticed her phone held tightly against her heart even in unconscious state.. He forcefully snatched it and was filled with guilt yet again.. It was his photo, his photo In his uniform where he was smiling siting on his chair..

AS: (sitting beside her) kya haalat kar ki hai aapne apni.. Itni kamzor to nhi thi aap kabhi, ki hamare liye roye.. Aaj kya ho gaya hai aisa.. (He said to himself caressing her head)

He sprinkled some water on her face.. Shr was just moving a bit but not waking up.. She was shivering and sweating in sleep again.. He went closer to her blowing over her face as she felt relaxed.. Her abnormal turning breath and shivering subsided.. But, this made someone else sweat now.. As she parted her lips getting sleepy again, his eyes automatically went to her lips.. He sweated in an instant.. He was gazing her lips when  she woke up, she was surprised seeing him so close.. His eyes got locked with her as soon  as she opened her eyes..

To be continued..

Only anuseena are there now.. What future holds for them..? What will be haseena's reaction.. ?

Wait for another update now..

Byee..