/18/

i woke up and got ready. finn was still sound asleep in my bed.

while i was doing my hair there was a call. i ran downstairs to get the phone before finn woke up. i was confused as to why someone was calling this early.

"arellano household?"
"may we speak with y/n arellano?"
"this is her....?"
"y/n, your kidnapper has escaped."
"..."
"i don't know how this happened..."
"what."

i immediately hung up the phone. what.

i broke down crying. i sat on the floor crying for like 20 minutes before finn came down. he walked to the middle of the doorway and we made eyecontact. after about 30 seconds and then he came and sat next to me.

he wrapped his arms around me and i put my head on his lap laying down. "what's wrong, precious?" i waited about a minute before i answered.

"he escaped."
"what."

𖦹finn's POV:𖦹

"what."

WHAT. HOW DID THAT BASTURD GET OUT.

i was so mad inside. but i had to stay calm for y/n....

"it's ok... i'll tell my dad i'm staying here for awhile. we won't go out and i'll protect you this time."
"finney... you protected me last time-"
"but i didn't save you."

i knew my dad would let me stay for super long but... i have a plan.

"mr. blake"
"hey dad it's me"
"oh hi finney"
"dad there's a lot going on with y/n rn, her kidnapper escaped. can i stay here for awhile? i have clothes."
"no longer than 2 weeks."
"i'll give you $20 for some liquor or something"
"fine. have fun kiddo."
"thanks dad"

success. y/n had fallen asleep from being so overwhelmed. i picked her up and layed her on the couch. i put her head in my lap and played with her hair while watching tv.

she's so gorgeous. the way her breathe sounds when she sleeps. the way her laugh makes everything disappear. the way her smile lights up the room. she was perfect.

i heard footsteps and saw robin waiting down the stairs. "what's up with her?" i didn't know how to tell him. it wasn't my place to tell him.

"y/n has some big news..."
"DID YOU GET MY COUSIN PREGNANT?"

y/n started waking up.

"WHAT!? NO MAN"
"ok thank god"

y/ns eyes fluttered open to reveal her beautiful eyes.

𖦹y/ns pov𖦹

i woke up laying in finn's lap with robin starring at me. shit. i have to tell him.

"so wtf is going on?"
"he escaped..."
"no."
"ye...."

we were all flabbergasted. wtf is even going on. why is my life like this. it's like i'm stuck in this pit of constant bad luck which puts me in a constant pit of depression.

we all just kinda sat/stood there looking at the ground processing. then we heard a knock. "mija come open the door!"

shit. it's tuesday, my parents get out early. robin went and got the door and they came in. i think they could tell something was off.

"what's wrong mija?"
"mami, he got out..."
"que? quein?"
"i don't know. when is papi getting here?"
"Tu padre trabaja hasta tarde esta noche. No volverá hasta medianoche. sorry mija"
"it's ok mami. should i call him?"
"no you need to tell him in person"
"ok. gracias mami."

my mom went upstairs. i knew she was probably going to cry. or else she wouldn't have left the situation so fast.

𖦹time skip: around 10:00 pm𖦹

at around 10 i started getting tired. me and finn never got off the couch. i stayed laying in his lap all day. i sat up once when my mom brought us dinner but that's about it. finn was asleep with his head resting on the top of the couch and his arm still around me.

i just laid there in him arms. i started to get sad. what if finn isn't always here? i felt a tear roll down my cheek.

i ignored it and went to sleep. god i hate and love this sm.

then i heard a scream from robins room.

————————————————————

694 words :)

kinda short chapter but it's ok cuz of the cliffhanger 🤭🤭