CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER ONE- Pitch black

A/NEllie and Ellison are thr same person btw

A/N
Ellie and Ellison are thr same person btw. The first like ten chapters takes place before the events of the sandman series and then during. This is one of my first time writing fanfiction so I want to develop my character before the plot of the show comes in.
Unedited.

-CELENSTINE WAS QUITE AN OLD ANGEL. Celenstine wasn't old enough to be created in the void like Lucifer Morningstar was. However he was one of the first angels that were created when mortals first appeared on earth. However he looked different then the other angels. The more respected and well known of angels had blue eyes and blonde hair. Celenstine always had Raven hair and a pitch black eye color, he knew he was different the moment he was made, not as, understood, or trusted.

"Luci! Luci?" The ravenette called out his long hair flowing in the wind. He examined the surrounding area and sighed before flying higher into the air to get a better view.

Almost instantly he found the blonde angel he was looking for. She was tall and elegant, standing majestically on the balcony of one of the bricked towers of heaven. Celenstine grinned mischievously as he flapped his wings as quietly as possible to lower twords the blonde without a sound. The dark haired angel was close to the ground in order to surprise the other angel but quickly stopped when he heard the blonde chuckle.

"I am aware of your presence Celenstine." She spoke fondly as she kept her posture close to perfect.

Celenstine groaned as he stood up straight, he walked to stand next to the blonde.

"I shall catch you off your guard one of these days." He crossed his arms and popped his hip out.

"Doubt it." She whispered just loud enough for him to hear, "You have less of a chance beating me in sparring so, keep on trying if you will it."

Celenstine sighed. Lucifer sure loved to brag. Lucifer always best Celenstine when it came to fighting combat, but when it came to a battle of wits celenstine stood more of a chance.

"Sooooooooo luci..." celenstine exadrated the 'o sound, "may I ask what you are pondering about so deeply?" For the past decade lucifer had been going to think at this spot more and more frequently.

Lucifer stayed quiet, and stopped smiling, "Pondering of a new world."

"Hmm a new world you say.. could you elaborate for me?" Imagining a world different then where they were.. did she mean beyond heaven or different completely?

"Soon you may see for yourself Celen." She spoke anonymously. Celenstine rose a brow.

He then gave a breathless laugh, "Not suspicious at all Luci." He spoke in a sarcastic tone.