No Time To Fangirl.

It was the morning after Eliza posted the video announcing to the world of her future intentions. She was excited to see what people thought of her choice.

As soon as the video flashed up on her screen, she scrolled down to the comments. She noticed that the video had over three-hundred-thousand views already, and laughed. That circulated quickly, she thought. Most of her videos had over seven-hundred-thousand views, but they gradually got to that count. This was obviously important to the viewers.

She liked to reply to the comments a lot, because she remembered how much it meant to her when some of her favourite Youtubers replied to her.

The top comments were both written by subscribers Eliza had seen before. They were some of the most avid of viewers, and Eliza felt like they were the best of friends. The comments said, 'We'll be sending the most elaborate of cardboard boxes as soon as possible. But, if it doesn't arrive soon enough, feel free to stay at my house!'. And the other was, 'Will this be like the France vlog??'.  Both were voted for over fifty times.

The France Vlog was Eliza's most popular tourist video playlist. She'd gone to Paris, and almost been arrested. For trying to hide her camera in a restaurant. It's pretty obvious why it was her most popular video.

After reading through countless comments with people offering their homes, Eliza got a shock: there was a video response. She didn't get a lot of those, and certainly didn't expect one for this video!

She clicked on the thumbnail, unable to see who was in the tiny picture. At the last second, she saw the username, but blamed it on her imagination.

However then, when the video had loaded and automatically started playing, she discovered that she was right. Her eyesight wasn't lying to her; it was actually Dan Howell and Phil Lester on the screen.

After calming down slightly, Eliza rewound the video to the start and pressed play.

It was a simple set-up; just the two men sat on the sofa, grinning at the camera.

Eliza had met  the two before, at Playlist Live one year. It was only a brief meeting, and they didn't know who she was. She remembered feeling tiny compared to their tall height- they towered over her! They looked just a tall and gangly sat on the sofa, as they did back then.

"Hey Eliza!" Phil started, doing his signature wave to the camera. Dan did his two finger salute, and Eliza's heart almost collapsed. They were talking to her.

"We just watched your latest video-" Dan says, taking over from Phil who nodded along, "-and we've came up with an offer you can't refuse."

"You see, not only do we live slap bang in the centre of London, we're also the best flatmates ever." Phil continued, his tongue sticking through his teeth as he grinned even bigger.

"We promise!" Dan added.

"Plus we're extremely hilarious-"

"And incredibly attractive!" Dan interrupted. Right on cue, the two pulled the most... attractive of faces at the camera, their tongues lolling out of their mouths and their eyes being crossed. Not to mention the triple chins going on with Dan...

"And on top of all of that awesomeness, we're internet hobos, just like you!" Phil said, giggling.

Homo's, internet homo's, Eliza whispered to herself, quoting Dan's tragic mistake from a live show.

"Homo's..." Dan stage-whispered, sticking his tongue out at Phil, behind his back.

Phil spun round to the side and slapped Dan. "I can see us through the screen you idiot!"

Dan just laughed and hit him back.

"But, well- Basically, we have a spare room, and we think you're hilarious. So... Come live with us, maybe?" Dan finished for them, and Phil nodded enthusiastically.

"Hey! What is it with you and Carly Rae Jepson?!" Phil said, noticing the tune in Dan's sentence.

"I don't know, I think her music just gets me!" Dan replied, with a flamboyant shrug.

The video finished there.

Eliza's heart still wasn't stable, but she knew what to do. She turned her camera on; the boys were getting a response.

***

A couple of months later, Eliza found herself stood on a train station platform. The journey had been boring, she'd just listened to music the whole time.

Now, she was truly able to appreciate the London population. The entire platform was teeming with people. They were bustling, shouting, shoving. But Eliza had seen worse crowds.

She pulled out her earphones and pressed the pause button on her ipod. It was playing Just Can't Get Enough by Depeche Mode, her favourite band, and her favourite song.

The ipod was shoved into her pocket, and she stood on her tip-toes to try and see over the mass of heads. It wasn't hard, considering her tall height, but the bustling of the crowd was confusing. She also didn't know where Dan and Phil would be- they just said meet at the station.

But before she could dive into the sea of businessmen, Eliza heard her name being shouted.

"Eliza!" She looked around, but couldn't see anyone she knew. "Eliza, there you are!"

She was plucked from the horde of people and dragged to the wall opposite the tracks. All she could see was a tanned hand, with long black sleeves.

When they finally pulled through the masses, Eliza saw it was Dan that had saved her. He gave her a pleasant smile.

Eliza smiled back and stood out her hand. But, in the most clichéd way possible, Dan hugged her.

Considering his height, Dan was able to rest is chin on Eliza's head easily. Eliza didn't know he was so tall.

When he pulled back, Dan grabbed some bags and signalled to Eliza to follow him. She grabbed her other bag and followed behind closely, not wanting to get lost.

Finally, they burst out of the large body of people, and stepped out of the train station. Both were slightly out of breath, due to all the dodging and moving about. The car park they were in was a complete contrast; empty, quiet, and calm.

Eliza followed Dan to a light blue volkswagen, where he piled her bags into the boot and signalled for her to get in.

When they were both sat in the car, Dan officially introduced himself.

"So Eliza, how are you doing on your first day in London, city of... Pollution." He grinned.

Eliza laughed at his terrible joke. It wasn't even a joke!

"I am fine. Completely normal, and not one bit excited to start my new life."

Dan laughed at her. "Well, that's good. I'm gonna get you home now... home. Phil couldn't come with me, because Wirrow wanted to film a new video, and he's helping."

"Is that his real name, Wirrow?" Eliza asked, ever curious.

"No, but he hates his real name. Me and Phil don't even know it! So it's just Wirrow." Dan replied.

"Huh, that's cool... Oh well, I'll get to meet Phil soon enough."

"He says sorry he couldn't be here anyway. So! Let's go home!" Dan emphasized the word 'home'.