First Experiment

The next day, Zephyranth made some Danish fruit pastries and cinnamon rolls for breakfast with coffee for Verde and tea for herself.

Caymen was nice enough to get Verde out of bed for breakfast.

Zephyranth set some fish for the crocodile and Hedwig as Verde found himself feeling satisfied by the Heavenly breakfast.

After eating, Zephyranth spoke up. "I have a surprise for you in another room." She said standing up to guide him.

He followed his wife to a large room bigger than his old lab.

"The books are about our world's magic, creatures, and our history

"The books are about our world's magic, creatures, and our history." Zephyranth said as she showed Verde around as he looked in amazement especially at the potions, reading over ingredients he never knew about.

Then he spotted a book about the magical contraptions of this society. The deilluminator sounded very convenient for night missions, if this was an invention of this society, something about it keeps tech from exploding or what not.

Looking over the design, he quickly found out. It was the material it was made out of.

It was made of a special metal that other inventions were made of but could endure magical use.

His mind made a breakthrough.

For the next few days, Verde and Zephyranth worked to create a magic TV made of this special metal, and his hunch was right.

"Amazing Verde! Not even Dumbledore ever figured this out! The Wizarding World is gonna go crazy over this breakthrough!" Zephyranth said hugging him.

That statement made Verde's chest puff in pride.
-------------
Like Zephyranth said, the Wizarding World was amazed by the breakthrough Verde made, even calling him a natural genius or a Second Thomas Edison of the Wizarding World.

Afterwards, Zephyranth offered to go somewhere for vacation, as she felt Verde deserved it.
-----------------
Plz comment..

I'm gonna have them go to Mafia Land. Which Arcobaleno should meet Zephyranth, that's not Reborn?