New Friend, Hana

I changed my writing style. It is better than the one before. So, I hope you don't mind. The story is continuing after the concert.
««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»

After concert Jungkook took them in his apartment. All BTS members already live in different apartments. (Sometime ago I got news that some members of BTS are living in different apartments rather than the dorms. So I am making this story according to that news) Yn and Avinash brought their luggage and took it along with them to Jungkook's apartment.

The ride to his house was silent because Jungkook was sad for two reasons. One, his group which was his family got disband and they finished their last concert some hours ago that they never wanted to end. The second reason was that he can't make more songs and do any type concerts for his lovely armies. He was all silent recalling the memories he spent with his hyungs and many things. Yn and Avinash didn't spoke anything also as they knew he needed some time.

Jungkook opened the door of the apartment with the keys he had. They entered and he smiled at them standing at entrance.

"Welcome home" He extended his hands in both sides greeting them.

"Thank you" The siblings said in unison.

"Are you both hungry?" Yn asked.

"Will you make it?" Jungkook questioned back.

"Yeah"

"How? We can order from outside"

"It's okay I can. You both go fresh up. I will prepare"

The boys nodded. Jungkook led Avinash to guest room and they both went to fresh up. Meanwhile, Yn went inside the kitchen and started looking around if she can find anything. She saw rice and thought to make them. She took a cooker and placed it on the gas. She soaked rice in water in a bowl and left it for sometime until she chopped onions and potatoes. After chopping onions and potatoes she poured almost two tablespoons of oil in it along with cumin and some other spices. She then added the potatoes and onions she chopped earlier. Stirring them for good five minutes she added the rice along with the water. She closed the the cooker and left it to wait for the whistle. She saw Avinash and Jungkook sitting on the couches while talking.

"Avi, main fresh ho rahi hun tab tak chawal dekh le. Do seeti ke baad gas band kar diyo" She ordered. "Where is the bathroom Jungkook?"

After Yn came out of the bathroom she went in the living room again and saw that boys sitting there like before.

"Gas band kar di?" She asked and the boys diverted their gaze towards her.

"Haan" Avinash replied. Jungkook couldn't understand them and only looked confused.

"Come let's eat then" Yn said.

They sat on the dining table and Yn served them the rice. They were of yellow color and had small slices onions and potatoes. Yn also sat and they started eating.

"These rice are very tasty" Jungkook complemented.

"Thank you" And then it was silence between them. No one spoke anything just totally silence. They just ate in the silence quietly. Jungkook again felt sad because he wasn't distracted anymore by talking to anyone or just doing anything. Yn and Avinash understood the silence and let it be. After dinner Yn took the dishes and washed them. When she came back Avinash spoke.

"So, where is my room Jungkook jiju" He eyed Yn after saying and she was glaring at him. "What?" He just shrugged her deadly glares. "So jiju-" Yn cut him in middle.