chapter ok computer

(4 month "convenient" time skip)
graham pov
i miss damon so much, after he went to university. (graham is one year younger than him btw)
i get up from my bed, and dig through my collection of records. "disengration"(did i spell that right??), by the cure. feels appropriate. i put it on, and blankly stare at the record as it begins to spin around and around. pools of tears start to form in my eyes, i feel ill. oh, i could write him a letter!
jesus im so dumb.
i run around my room, looking through drawers and things, to find a decent pencil and some paper.

another convenient time skip because i dont want to write a whole entire love letter to some guy a billion years older than me while pretending to be his friend

damon pov
"JESUS CHRIST CAN YOU SHUT UP" MY STUPID ROOMMATE OR WHATEBER HAS BEEN PLSYING THE SAME SONG OVSR MMMMmmmmMMMMMMmAND OVER AGAI N SOMEBODY EMD ME
"oh well i guess you'll just have to suffer!" he yelled from his room(does he have a room? im not even in university, im just assuming. although lets say he does), making me want to end his motherFrickbecausewearekidfriendlyigINGBLOODLINE.

zero point two milliseconds later
hm. graham. i moss him(i what now?). i remember when he kissed me in the hospital, i think that was probably his first kiss. he really cant talk to people, let alone kiss someone.

a few days latr when damon gets grahams letter<3

(i am giggling like a little girl right now..) i got a letter from graham! wow i wonder what he wrote..
what the hell? uuhh. i think graham was somehow very berry high when he wrote this...

the note reads; "hello damon, i miss you so much. i dont know if i really should be saying this, especially at the start at the letter, but i wish we could've continued that kiss. you know, take it far. very far. maybe even too far. unfortunately you cant get much privacy in the hospital, can you? i wish you would just come back, come to my place and ksxkufndakowiruquwhw......" thats about all i could make out from his terrible handwriting until it just became all scribbly and incomprehensible.. i dont think i could read the last part anyway. im assuming why its all scribbled, and to think of graham, like that..
nope! cutting off all thoughts immediately! forget about it.