Mindless Loverz (Mindless Behavior love story)

Hi, my name is Alyssa I'm a normal 17 year old except for the fact I'm dating Princeton from mindless behavior. We've been together since before he got famous, before he was famous he used to spend all his time with me but now that he is he doesn't really seem to care about us and it scares me because love him. Anyways right now I'm on my couch watching Bad Girls Club,like always. I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket I looked at the screen and it was my BFF Janelle

the text said: Hey girl what are you doing.

I texted her back: Nothing much, just sitting on the couch being bored.

a few seconds later she text me back it said:Oh Well since your bored you should come to this party tonight.

I texted her back: What party?

she answered: The MB party. Princeton didn't tell you?

I texted her:No, who told you? she answered:Uh..Princeton.

I texted her: Really, Well I'll ttyl. she said:Ok you coming to the party.

I texted her: We'll see, Probably so.

she told me:Okay Well text me.

I said: Alright Bye.

as soon as I finished texting her I called Princeton to ask him why he didn't tell me.

~Phone Convo ~

Princeton: Hello?

Me: Hey,

Princeton: What's up?

Me:Nothing I wax just calling to see what you we're doing tonight.

Princeton:Oh Nothing much, just chilling with some friends.

Me:Oh, your not going to your own party.

Princeton:Umm.. Yeah I forgot.

Me:Yeah so why didn't I get invited.

Princeton:Uh...You wanna come?

Me: Yeah Princeton,Why am I always the last to find out about is stuff. I mean I am your girlfriend.

Princeton: Yeah but it's not that serious.

Me:Whatever Princeton you told Janelle but not me.

Princeton:Really, your gonna start this?

Me: Yes.

Princeton:Okay Well then I don't wanna hear it see you later. Love you...

Me: but Princeton-

~End Convo ~

I can't believe he just hung up on me like that! I wasn't trying to make it a big deal but he does stuff like this all the time. I'm so frustrated and I wanna get my mind off of things so imma go to that party. I checked the clock it said 8:35 I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower, when I got out I went straight to the closet and picked out a

Purple sleeveless dress with spikes on the shoulders then I picked out some Black red bottom shoes. I did my Smokey eyes makeup and curled my hair. Before u left I sprayed some Victoria Secret perfume and grabbed my keys. I got in my car and drove to Janelle's house. As I pulled in the drive way she was already outside so I unlocked Tue door and she hopped inside. "Hey Lyssa" she said using my nickname. "Hi girl!" I said. "You ready to party!' she said making me giggle. "Yes, can't wait" I said while backing out the driveway. When we got to the mansion where the party was at we walked in and immediately saw every one dancing drinking and acting crazy. This wasn't just your ordinary high-school party, No this was a Mindless Behavior party. Everybody was here Jacob Latimore,, OMG girls,,Diggy Simmons and more young artist like that. When we got in there was a red carpet and people we're snapping pictures of us. We finaly got to the bar area and order some drinks.

*Janelle P.O.V.*

After a while of drinking at the bar I decided to go find Princeton, Oh Yeah you should probably know that me and him have been having sex since about 1 month after Alyssa started dating. Yeah she's my bestfreind and all but I liked him first! And she always dates the good guys, you could say I'm jealous but Oh Well she deserves it. I left Alyssa at the bar and walked around the mansion looking for him but I couldn't finger him so I sent him a text: meet me in the bathroom ;). he said Okay and I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair until he came. 'Knock, knock.' I heard a soft knock on the door and I opened it. Princeton came in and looked me up and down. "You look sexy in that dress," he said in a deep sexy voice. "Thanks. I'd bet it looks better off." I said with a cocky smirk on my face. "Oh really?!"he said smiling and walking closer to me. "Mhmm." I said before smashing my lips onto his and sticking my tongue in his mouth. He roughly pushed me on the sink and kissed my neck making me moan loudly. "I want you so bad but-" he said in my ear. "But. there's No buts you have me!" I said while sliding my dress down. he stared at my bra before sliding my dress back on. "Babe there's people here." he said while backing away. "Ugh..fine." I kissed him one last time before walking out. The minute we got out there was a big camera flash and I quickly covered my face and ran back in the crowd near the bar. OMG! I hope those pictures don't get found.