Monster Tamers (Izuku x OC)

Izuku Midoriya and Amber Faye were childhood with Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki, but after they were announced as quirkless at the age of 4.

Katsuki started bullying them ever since. Shoto would always protect Izuku and Amber from Katsuki. Izuku and Amber would tend to his wounds afterwards.

But when Shoto wasn't around Izuku would always protect Amber from Katsuki. Amber would tend to Izuku's wounds afterwards. The same went for Izuku if Katsuki ever got a hold of Amber when Izuku or Shoto wasn't around to protect her.

Until one day when they were 6, Amber's parents took her to train in the wilderness for 4 years. When Amber returned she told Izuku and Shoto about her time in the wilderness. Izuku then asked if he could be trained in the same way. Shoto also said that he wanted to too.

After getting Inko's, Rin's, and *Enji's approval. Izuku and Shoto went with Amber's family to train. But something strange happened to the three 10 year olds and that made them disappear for 1 year. When they had returned they had changed.

[*Enji Todoroki aka Endeavor isn't an arrogant and abusive man to his family. He and Rin were forced into a quirk marriage by their parents, but they came to love each other. Shoto's got his scar from watching a fight with his father and a villain with a frost fire quirk. He had gotten hit by attack that his dad had dodged, but Shoto was hit in the right side of his face. Toya also isn't a villain. He's the underground hero Cremator.]

They had the ability to tame different races of creatures and beast that looked like monsters that came from stories and/or games. Some were humanoid, while others weren't.

Creatures like Fairies, Elves, Nymphs, Naiad, Dryads, Mermaids, Demons, Angels, Werewolves, Vampires, Witches, Wizards, Dragonkin, Ghost, Spirits, Yo-kai, Eastern Dragons, Western Dragons, Wyverns, Alicorns, Unicorns, Pegasus, Grimms, Golmes, Grim Reapers, Wendigos, Spirit Animals, and many others.

Had started appearing around the world. Around the time Izuku, Shoto, and Amber had disappeared.

The three also returned with other abilities. That'll help them along the way. Along with creatures and humanoid creatures that are completely loyal to the three of them.

With the sudden appearance of these creatures and having no idea what their plans are. The world went into chaos. Izuku, Shoto, and Amber decided to train and teach Amber's parents, Inko, Mitsuki, Masaru, Rin, Endeavor, Toya, Fuyumi, Natsu, and some Pro Heroes that Endeavor had asked to come along.

The ones that came were All Might, Stars and Stripes, Hawks, Best Jenest, Mirko, Ryukyu, Gang Orca, Edge Shot, Kamui Woods, Principal Nezu, Eraserhead, Midnight, President Mic, Vlad King, Snipe, Recovery Girl, Ms. Joke, Gran Torino, Detective Tsukauchi, and Sir Nighteye.

Izuku, Shoto, and Amber told them about their abilities to Tame the creatures that have started appearing around the world and how they'd like to teach them how to gain the same abilities as to train others as well.

Some of the heroes thought they were just pranking them and stared to leave, but Izuku told them that they couldn't leave even if they wanted to. Cuz the forest will just send them back here. Detective Tsukauchi looked at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, activating his quirk.

"Yes, but you'll be able to leave once you have learned how to use our ability." Izuku said,

"What are your quirks?" Det. Tsukauchi asked, Izuku just chuckled.

"I'm quirkless. But that doesn't mean I'm powerless or useless." Izuku said,

"I'm also quirkless. But like Izuku. I'm not powerless or useless." Amber said,

"My quirk is called Half Hot Half Cold. I can produce flames from my left side and ice from my right side. If overuse either I'll either start to overheat or get frostbite." Shoto said, the Detective nodded writing it down.

"Okay your speaking the truth. Now what are these abilities you speak of?" Det. Tsukauchi asked, Izuku looked at them.

"The main ability we will be teaching you is taming, but we first have to know what element or elements you're compatible with." Izuku said,

"The elements are Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Metal, Electric, Plant, Poison,
Ice, Psychic, Chakra, Ki/Chi, Demon/Mana, Dragonic, Light, Shadow, Chaos, Spirit, Death, and Life." Amber said,

"You can have up to four or five kinds of these elements. But it's rare for someone to have the ability to use all of them. My elements are Ice, Fire, Water, Dragonic, and Ki." Shoto said,

"Also what element or elements your able to use will allow you to tame the creature with the same element as you. Even if they have other elements that you don't have you can still tame them, but they'll be harder to tame." Izuku said, he then snapped his fingers and everyone had a piece of paper and a pin needle appear in their hands.

"To find out what your element or elements are. Please provide a drop of your blood onto the piece of paper and it will show you a image or images of what element or elements you may have." Amber said,

"Here are what each symbol stands for." Shoto said, suddenly a wall of ice shot up from the ground with symbols on it that were outlined in flames.

Word Count 895

Word Count 895.