Chapter 42: Indigo

"Right is everyone here" a chorus of yes's echo through out the meeting room in my family home. Everyone in the knightly and king family is present at the table along with our most trusted men.

"Where's Oakley?" Hunter asks just as the door opens and Oakley walks through it. He's still wearing his pajamas and he's half asleep.

"Who the fuck organized an important meeting at 9am" he complains and sits on the empty chair opposite from me.

"I did, now shut up and listen" Enzo snaps and Oakley closes his eyes.

"The Russians have been fucking with us for a long time now, not only have they been stealing shipments but they also broke into the kings house and knocked Ollie unconscious, it's time to put a stop to all this shit and we need a plan. It will take place after the mafia ball in 3 weeks. Who's got suggestions?" Enzo looks around the table and Charles stands up.

"We need to surprise them, attack them when they least expect it, we'll have the upper hand and a better chance at coming out alive. We know that our mafias are the biggest in the world so in reality with good organization we will win" Charles sits back down and Enzo nods while Alessia stands up and walks to the front.

"I say we attack at night, at his house, Vladimir and his wife sleep in their master bedroom in the west wing of their mansion, their security will be lessened as they will be staying in the house they have here because of the ball. If we visit them the night after the ball they will be getting ready to leave to go back to Russia. Some of their security will have already gone home so it won't be as difficult to break in and get to them. They have no children apart from sienna whos on our side anyway. I say we send men in at the back and front while we split up and go with each of the groups equally. We can capture them and then we can leave, eliminate all men that don't have our tattoo" well who needs to think of a plan when you've got Alessia to think of one for you.

We all nod and Enzo starts typing some bullshit into his computer while hunter converse's with Matteo. I look at Oakley when a loud snore rips through the room making everyone jolt.

"OAKLEY!" my mum shouts and he snorts himself awake.

"So what's the plan?" He asks and Alessia groans at him from across the table.

"I just explained, if you weren't sleeping you would've heard" she says and Oakley huffs in annoyance.

She explains the plan briefly for him again and he nods along.

"If we're going to do this we'll need resources" Matteo says and Elliot nods his head in agreement.

"I know where we can get those" Oakley says and everyone looks to him, he switches on his phone and the theme tune of candy crush resonates through the room.

"Well.....?" My dad prompts and Oakley looks up from his phone.

"Oh.. you want me to tell you?"  God why is he so oblivious.

"Yes" my dad states the obvious to him and oaks nods and switches off his phone.

"Well a few years back when I was in Monaco I met a guy and he introduced me to his cousin who sells a load of good shit, I still have his contact we can get it from him" Oakley explains and my dad agrees. Hunter clears his throat and everyone looks to him expectantly.

"We just need to be careful, we don't know what the Russians might be anticipating, just watch your backs when you're out from now on" he warns and I get up.

"Indigo where are you going who said we're done here?" Enzo says and I roll my eyes.

"I did" i say and grey gets up and follows me out the room.