Chapter 1

"hey can you come pizza night?" jake asked me.
"yes it's not on me though" I said.

"OK then" jake said laughing.

I walked over to my jeep and revved up the engine. Jake, Cole and Charlie piled in and I drove the Jeep to the pizza planet.

"wallet" I said to jake.

He handed me his wallet and I ordered 10 twelve inched pizzas. I put them in the boot of the car as I didn't trust Cole and Charlie in the back with pizza.

I drove back to my place and pulled up in the drive. I piled out and grabbed the pizzas. Jake opened the door for me and took five off me. We walked down to the basement and laid the pizzas down. The basement was my room now as I spent my spare time there.

I opened the fridge and threw Pepsi cans to the boys. I grabbed a pizza box and shared it with jake on my bed. The other boys from the team came piling in.

This was my life sharing a room with the basketball team, being the only girl on the basketball team and eating pizza on a regular basis.

I grabbed a slice of pizza and inserted it into my mouth then ripped off a bite. Jake laughed at me his mouth covered in tomato sauce. I handed him a tissue laughing at his 'stained lip'.

I cracked open my Pepsi and took sips of it enjoying the flavour. After finishing my half of a pizza I walked over to the x box and pressed the power button. I grabbed my special controller and opened up my latest game of fifa 15. I was playing QPR vs England.
I played for a good fifteen minutes until the boys begged that they had a go on Call of duty. I handed them the controller and grabbed my phone. I scanned on the Internet for some new Nike trainers. I found the new selection which were neon pink with lime green laces. I quickly tapped the buy button and bought them in seconds. They were coming tomorrow because I was never that patient.

"you coming to the presentation?" jake asked.

"no" I said.

"but your captain!?" he said.

"it's just another excuse for you lot to laugh at me in a million pound dress" I said sighing.

"come on!" jake said, "look we have a surprise for you there aswell"

"what a gunge bucket or something?" I asked.

"no" jake said, "something that you will love"

"ugh" I said, "fine but my mums paying for the dress"

"we go tomorrow morning and I'm going to sleep over to make sure you don't run away" jake said laughing.

I nudged him and sighed. I flopped onto my bed and decided that I would liven up the mood by putting on my party lights and getting my dj decks.

Five minutes after blasting the music my mum came down saying "the neighbours are complaining"

"screw them" I said.

After saying that an angry old man started waving his walking stick at me. I turned the volume slightly down and pretended that it was broke. He finally let us have the music up loud and went though. At midnight all the boys were dead asleep on the floor, there had been 23 party popper remains on the floor, five spilt cans of coke and 12 boys asleep on the floor.

I turned the music off and got changed as the boys were dead ish. I jumped in my bed and fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The next morning I woke up all of the boys and told them to clean up down here. I was glad I didn't have carpet as it would have been stained but the wooden floor was manageable.

I went upstairs and made toast for all of the boys and serves them. After all the boys got changed with their 'my house clothes' that they kept at mine as they spent their lives at my house majority of the time.

I got changed into a basketball top with some denim ripped jeans and black trainers. I tied my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my phone, keys and mums credit card.

I piled all the boys into my jeep shoving five of them in the boot. I revved the engine and drove us to the 'boutique'. I opened the doors looking at the place. The dresses were all pink in the entrance. A woman approached me and asked "hello do you have a booking?"

"yes. for Bella thorn" jake said.

"looks like you have a lot of boyfriends" the woman joked.

"yeah no they're just my basketball team thanks" I said annoyed.
"OK well moving on what are you looking for?"The woman said.

"well I'm looking for a party dress but, I'm not a girly girl so I thought I might be able to get some help" I said.

"OK well first look around and get your friends to pick out dresses" the woman said.

"ok" I said sighing, "right well I will try all of the dresses but if they are revealing anything a bit much I will not put it on" I said.

"ok" the boys said running off in all directions.

I waited with the woman who lead me to a changing room. In five minutes all twelve boys came back with a dress each.

Coles dress was a pink short dress which looked like milkshake had been poured on it. I tried the strapless dress on. It was ugly but still I walked outside onto the small runway where I stood arms crossed and a death glare at Cole. "no" I said and ran into the changing room.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After trying on at least fifty dresses I still hadn't changed my mind. I had scanned everywhere but hadn't found the dress yet but jake had picked out a black, short sparkly dress that was strapless.

I tried it on and didn't look at myself in the mirror. The woman made my hair way and applied some make up to me as this was, apparently, the one.

I was handed some black sparkly heels from the woman and a matching bracelet. I heard the song B0$$ by fifth harmony play (one of my favourites) I walked out just as the chorus played with a little sass. All of the boys blinked as if I was unreal and fake. Jake looked at me and smiled "definitely".

I had a few practise runs with my new heels and tested my turning around on the catwalk. I loved the attention but became embarrassed after a while.

I went back into the changing rooms and thanked the woman for making me look amazing.
"make sure to drop in half an hour before you go so then I can do your make up" she said after I had paid.

"I definitely will" I said smiling.

The dress was £1200 and the heels were £50. My budget had been £1000 as I knew dress shopping was expensive but it was designer.

I piled into the Jeep with my bag and with the twelve boys. The whole journey back I got a million compliments off the boys but just ignored them.

I dropped all of the boys at my house and then quickly showed my mum the dress and heels on me. She started to cry when she saw me with tears of joy and said "this is the one Bella!"

"thanks" I said walking downstairs to take it off. I decided I would send a picture to my boyfriend who lived in Australia but halfway through typing why I was going to send it to him jake came up to me and said "no!"

"why not!?" I asked.

"look wait until tomorrow for the party please" jake said.

"why?" I asked.

"you will see just please Bella" he said.

"OK then" I sighed.