our start

It was a normal day, I have come to Japan for a year on vacation and so I will learn a little about how they live here..

I was walking down a street until I point my eyes towards a dark alley.

-Who could be in an alley at this hour? -I asked myself

He was a boy... A bandage was around his face, I didn't know much Japanese so I tried to speak to him in a way that he could understand me..

-Excuse me, are you okay? - I asked with my Russian accent too pronounced

-Hey? Don't talk to me please...- answered that boy, how is it that he dares to answer me that way even though I want to help him?! Will it be stupid? Or.... Could it be that he can't talk to me...

I'll be an idiot but not that much, I've always been smart in a certain way, so I'm not fooled by this guy, the guy looks smart so I think I could use a language that only he could understand... Or I could just go and leave him, It's what I would normally do but... There's something that doesn't allow me...

-Is something wrong with your cats? (He was referring to his scratches) -I don't know if he understood correctly, although it seems that he did

-eh... Yes... My cats are very playful and they like to play rough with me... -he replied with a nervous laugh

I can translate that as "hurting me a lot.." I just want to know more... Curiosity kills me...

-And your cats... How do they play? I asked, referring to what types of abuse were applied to him...

-ah? They love all kinds of game! They like to eat a lot hehe they are very Hungry-

did you say hungry? That refers to all kinds of abuse... Could it be that he has been sexually abused...? Poor boy, what he must be suffering...

-Would you let me be your friend? It shows that you need one... -was the only thing I thought at that moment... That way I could be closer to that boy.... And help him...

-ah.... Of course, have a look for me tomorrow at 12:00 am.-he proceeded to give me a note with an address

-ah? Sure, I'll go ..-he turns around and walks into a store

-mm.... That guy doesn't seem to be from around here... he's Russian...? His doing is remarkable...- he was wondering all the existing questions about that Russian boy... Until...

-Dazai... Honey, what are you doing here...? -asked a tall man with a backpack on his shoulder

-Mori-san... Are we going to the House...? - he replied silently to that man.

-Yes, so let's go now dear... -I grabbed him by the hand and they left

❥the next day❦

Fyodor and Dazai met at the place of the note, hours passed and Dazai and I were getting to know him now, but I felt that I already knew him..

It's been 11 months since we met, it will be 12 months tomorrow.... And... That day I'll have to go... I don't want to say goodbye to him, leave him with that idiot Mori?! I'm not so stupid for that... But... There's no other way... I'll have to leave my dear Dazai... Alone... Without emotional support like the one I give him...

Ok guys I'll upload another part if you like the fyozai UwU🤗🤗