Again

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: Auction💸💵

...

...

What time is it? I'd never know I'm suck down here with no lightsource.

It's my birthday? Oh yea it is I'm 16? no that was last year with that old guy who smelled like pennies; checked my calendar and smiled "I'm 17..yay" I sunk down to the floor in my cell, every year on my birthday I get sold to some old men or whoever just for them to bring me back.. what a great birthday gift.

I heard footsteps out the metal door and I assummed it was the trainor because people didn't like it when i was silent during it.. they can't fuck for their life anyway, it was the people who feed me also very nice to me and others that are locked up or that man.. "hello Esau? are you up I brought food and clothes the people are out gambling so I thought you'll like to be let out or something" Oh yea that's my name All ever been called was #017 "I'm up Mr.K" he slid my food through the cracks, i always wondered what his name was he would never tell me.

After I ate he took me out I squinted my eyes the sun was bright today at the bottom of the corridor a ray sunlight passsed through the metal bar window. I walk into the shower, turned it on and shiver as the cold water hit my skin but I still loved it .. it made me feel alive all over again. After I dresses her flicking off a lighter and walked out to see other cellmates behind Mr.K who had cake, he softly whispered "happy birthday Esau" I teared up never thought he'd actually keep track for me even got the others to join.

...
...

We all had fun playing games and eating cake that was till we heard noises. We all scrambled to our cells and Mr.K hurriedly locked all of us up; heard two voices Mr.K and some else I couldn't make it out ad they were stepping further away but what I did hear was "A cake-.. - sir!" "have them ready-... -can't.. listen!" the sound of a slap echoed then a yell "I SAY GET THEM READY WE GOT FULL ROOM TONIGHT ESPECIALLY OUR HIGHEST PAYING CUSTOMER!~ get #017 ready first make sure she looks elgant and sexy" then silence . Show time I guess.

...

.. .

Everyone was dressed the same but it came clear to me that I was the main star of tonight's auction.

-what everyone wore-

-What Esau wore-

(lazy to do description)

They made us pack our "pleasure" sets since these men love soft and again mine was different? Am I representing my section? are the other 12 groups also have a lead?

theirs-

-Esau-

...

We all walked in to our seperate metal cage terrified,confused some sadden but I was tired and longing for freedom I knew I was going to be back here. A whistle blew which signaled us to look desperate just another to please those assholes. We played the part, bright light shinned on us, the sickening sound of whistles filled the crowd. At the back I saw a throne like seat in the back but the light blinded me before I could make out what ot who was in it.

They did the intro that I've known all to well "Welcome to the 2019 Auction! Where you can take home a lovely doll of your kind~" I zoned him out at this point. They brought up the first girl, a newbie, the fear was written all over her face even close to tears but I would too, having to sit there while they eye your body and licked their lips. "Whats your price for this beauty, she's fresh in the market~" and with that sentence set off a fuckload of money "Sold to 2,000,000!!" she screamed the men obviously enjoyed her suffering it's their turn on; they rolled her down to the left but even so you could her cry at the top of her lungs poor girl.

...

After girl after girls, They called me likewise rolled me out to front; I stood up and gave them a show I rolled my hips onto the cage with an Innocent look on my face and the comments rolled in while the host was talking I seductively got down on my knees then into a w sitting position and the bidding. I got bored quickly, while scoping out the room a young man caught my attention.

" TWO THOUSAND FOR THAT GIRL"

"4 MILLION!"

I was left in my thoughts.. when can I leave will someone keep me.

"30 million dollars cash"

silence fell. Wait what?

"Sold! To the man in black for 30 million dollars!"

Am I worth that much?..

"Rail her away to the side room have fun~"

Back here again... I want to be free. I sat in the cage awaiting for him the room in my pleasure set; he came in but he was different? he didn't pounce onto me and he did look young. My cage was opened up by him and he extended his hand to me

"Take my hand~ I can set you free"

His hand cold as ice but I took it

A 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚 such as this ain't nice
What will this one do with me? Only time will tell

....

....

..

Word count:896