Chapter One: Room 307

Yes that's me. Mariska Polvanoeya.
I am 19 and I have lived in a whore house my whole life. I have never done anything with the customers, I only dance on the stage and waitress. I grew up rough with beatings but I have strength, I have a lot of anger and I once ripped a guys eye out with a umbrella stick from his own drink.

Wearing a tiny pair of black leather shorts, a pair of ripped fishnet tights and a multicoloured glitter push up bra, pushing my D breasts up further.

My leather boots coming up to my knees with buckles down the sides.

Running my long white fingernails through my hair I giggle then apply some lipgloss.

"Mariska! Come out come out where ever you are..." The announcer (my foster mum/Ali) calls through the microphone making the crowd of males cheer.

Tonight is a special night.

The vampire King is here, it's his sons birthday so they came here like they usually do.

This year its my turn to give the birthday boy his 'gift'.

The red curtains pull back and I slowly stalk out, the stage in darkness and Prince Caspian is sat blindfolded on a chair.

Wrapping my arms around him from behind I kiss just behind his ear before whispering, "Happy Birthday big boy."

He purrs in delight which makes the whole room go silent.

The lights hit me and the room soon enough fills with cheers again. I giggle, blow kisses and wink at the men in the audience.

Seeing Ali and the king talking in private, not looking away from me I bow my head, sitting on Caspian's lap I run my hands down his arms.

Grabbing his hands I place them on my hips before dropping back and biting my lip.

Sitting back up again I undo his blindfold, "nice chest.." He chuckles.

I giggle and sit myself on him, "All yours, your Majesty.." I purr in the most seductive way possible. As he reaches up for my chest I stand and back away, grabbing onto the metallic pole I swing myself round.

Kicking my legs up I dangle upside down and wrap my legs around the pole, dropping my arms I place them flat on the ground.

Releasing the pole from between my legs, I stretch my legs outwards still my legs are in a perfecy splits.

Closing my legs together I stand from my handstand against the pole before sliding my body around it, biting my lip.

The song begins to end and I slowly walk towards him, pulling a key out of boot I drop it in his lap, "Room 307.."

Walking off the stage I run upstairs to my bedroom and change into some sexy light blue lingerie, slipping on some white heels I spray my perfume and pop some bubblegum into my mouth.

Walking to room 307 I breathe in deeply and raise my fist to knock on the door when I hear, "I will pay all the bills for this whorehouse until it crumbles to the ground."

That's the King.

"But she's my daughter!" Ali cries, ".....Oh to hell with it. Deal."

My eyes widen.

What has she just done.

Feeling my heartbeat quicken and my sight becomes fuzzy, my knees buckle underneath me and I pass out.

Caspian

Hearing a small, fragile gasp.
A delicate heartbeat quickens and matches the sound and tempo of a machine gun.

My ears perk up when her heart slows to a dangerous rate and a small thump fills my ears.

Shooting to my feet, I hit my shoulder on my father's side and open the door to the crummy hotel room.

Seeing the dancer on the floor in beautiful lingerie and some white devil shoes.

Kneeling down I slip off those shoes and pick her up in my arms.

"Goodbye father." I sigh then stare at the human, knowing exactly what she intends to do with my father, "Human." I hiss.

She flinches and steps back, her calves hitting the edge of the small bed.

Walking out of the hotel and into the Limo, "Driver, home."