She's back

I opened my eyes to the dark sky out of my window, it was around midnight. I walked to my mirror to see how shity I look. I sighed and walked to my computer, I logged into Minecraft to get some more diamonds and maybe defeat the ender dragon, who am I kidding? I never fight it I just build things until I get bored. So that's what I did I built a bee area that I made completely out of glass which was hell and a new and better house along with some storage and started my farm. I glanced at the clock it was almost two now, I kept playing giving up on my sleep schedule. I couldn't help but smile when my favorite song came on, I mouthed the words and bopped my head. I started getting bored but I didn't want to do anything, I was meant to edit my new video but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I walked back to my bed and fell back to sleep. I woke up again but this time it was to my phone going off, it was Mila. I sighed and picked it up.

"yes?" I asked my voice sounding not nearly as tired as I was

"hey y/n I understand if you never wanna talk to me again, I was an asshole but I wanna apologize I just wanted attention. I would love to be friends still but I understand if that would be inconvenient" She said, it sound way too rehearsed for my liking but I couldn't help feeling pity. I thought about it for a second.

"ok fine, but please stop making Corpse so uncomfortable we're JUST FRIENDS he wouldn't ever think of me in that way," I said, my head kept telling me not to trust her but I did. That was probably one of my main problems, I always trust too easily I was well aware but I couldn't help it I didn't care all too much though. 

"ok, can you tell him I'm sorry it was dumb of me to do those things and say the things I did?" she asked

"yeah no problem," I said, we stayed on call for maybe an hour before she had to go to her job, I went back to sleep as soon as she hung up. I knew what I had gotten myself in once again and I just wanted to sleep it off so that's what I did. 

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been writing much but thank you so much for 5K!!! I've been working hard to get better at writing so if this chapter seems a little different that's why. I would love any feedback you have. You guys mean so much to me I hope your day is great, make sure to eat and drink today <3

Words: 476