Just Getting Used To The Fame.

Louis and Harry's house is huge! Liam, Niall and Zayn were on their way., I've only been her for 1 hour but I'm already in love with everything about everything.!!!!

My bedroom is enormous! I have a king size bed, a mini fridge a box full of pocket money, and the nicest clothes in the world in my cupboard. The bedroom walls are only white but Niall is buying some pink and purple paint on the way here. My two favourite colours are pink and purple. " hey Ella, are you settled in yet, I thought that maybe we could go out to nandos for dinner, and then got to bed. Don't worry though honey, we can paint you bedroom tomorrow." "Yeah sure that's fine! I'm starving any way!"

I'm in bed right now, we've just got back from nandos, it was delicious! But I am stuffed! I'm going to sleep now goodnight!

"Ella" I heard Harry's husky voice whisper, " its time to get up and get ready for school!" OK:'( " I groaned.

Once I had had my breakfast, brushed my teeth and had a quick shower, I put on my black and blue blouse and red and white tie. I went to school in the boys black stretched limo, I felt like royalty!!

When I first got into the school building, I started to get nervous everybody was staring at me. When I got into the year 6 classroom, Mrs .Beck , my teacher introduced me to the class.

At break time, a group of about four girls came up to me and told me to stay away from one direction and they don't want me. I felt tears prick at the back of my eyes. A girl who was in my class came up to me just that very moment. "Hello, my names Imogen, don't worry about those girls, they're the horrible girls of the school, they think they're the boss. The leader of the group is called Tara James, the other 3 are called Holly Smith, Beth Horton and Honour Jones.