𝘍𝘈𝘔𝘐𝙇𝘐𝘈𝘙.

⧏♱⧐

⧏♱⧐

"I assume you will want something in return?" A man who sat behind his desk implored as he smirked mischievously.

"Well, that is up to you I do not wish for much sir." Another man's voice could be heard throughout the large lounge as he responded with a stern face.

"Is that so? I expected you to be a man who would wish for a lot of things in return."

"As I've already told you that I may have a hobby of collecting precious things... but I can assure you that is not my only interest."

"Oh? Intriguing... I expect much from you. I hope you will live up to my expectations Mr. Kuroro." The man sitting behind the desk said with an elated gleam in his eyes.

...

He had never been in contact with such an unbelievably strong aura.

As he stood in the same position he tried once again to move but no matter how much he struggled he couldn't move at all.

You silently watched him struggle with a frown on your face. You certainly had bad luck but you were aware being a criminal wasn't easy.

It came with annoying pests aiming to kill you from every side.

You turned away and started to walk away from the man who continued to fight your nen.

Once you had left the passageway you stood at the entrance with your back to the man.

It didn't take long until you could hear the sound of blood splashing on the walls and the man's insides dropping to the ground.

You looked back at the horrific scene which made you scrunch up your nose in disgust.

No matter how many times you had seen such gruesome sights it was not something that you could get used to however it didn't displease you as much as it did before.

After taking one more glance you began to leave the area, at the same moment your phone started to ring.

Who could it be now, I wonder?

You rolled your eyes as you looked at the number and sighed tiredly. You truly couldn't get a break.

I should be retired by now dammit.

You picked up the call and brought your phone up to your ear, ready to get yelled at for no reason.

"Oi, asshat where the fuck are you?!" A loud and rough voice could be heard from the phone. This voice belonged to none other than...

Rafit Kleif.

You let his question register in your head. It took a few seconds until you had properly comprehended what he had said.

"Why? What reason is there for you to call me now when it's already past the time I should be home for god's sake."

"Just tell me where the fuck you are so I can fucking pick you up."