Important Notice

I will no longer be publishing on here. Ill be publishing on my own website. The first story I'm writing is called Dear You. It's basically about a girl who decides to write her love story with her the lohl like letters dedicated to him. I cant say anything else or it'll be a spoiler. The link is below if you are interested. There is also a soccer romance + summer romance coming up later.
———-
new part: (12/03/2023)
Hiiiii lovelies,
Yes, my site isn't working that's because I deactivated it :(
2022 was a really hard year for me as I lost one of my grandfathers and my other grandfather was hospitalized. Slowly, I tried to come back and recover from that, but the writing inspiration came and go and it was never enough for me to finish a full book. I was in such a dark place that I couldn't even escape with writing. Thankfully, now I'm in a much better place, and I've been writing a lot for the past couple of weeks. Now that I'm back, I would love to take the next step in my writing career and publish my very first book. I'd like you to know that I'll be announcing on here when it will be released and the details regarding it and I'd like to add that as a thank you for all of your continuous support. I'd like it to be free for my wattpad readers so while there will be an option to purchase it, I will be first publishing it on wattpad for free.
Thank you for your continuous support and I hope you enjoy what's to come.
Forever only have love for you guys
xoxo Haya

(Side note: if you're interested in updates or have questions for me my Twitter is @bookstomysoul I'm always active on there and would love to get to know you so feel free to dm me!)