Chapter 1: Accidental Escape

Sitting on the floor was a little girl no older than 3 years old, her long pink hair was loose and her golden brown eyes held both innocence and joy at the entertaining show she seemed to be putting on with her dolls

Sitting on the floor was a little girl no older than 3 years old, her long pink hair was loose and her golden brown eyes held both innocence and joy at the entertaining show she seemed to be putting on with her dolls. To say her room was big would be an understatement, every piece of furniture was baby-proofed with padding and decorated with nothing but elegant expensive furniture and decor.  After a few minutes of fiddling with the dolls Haru laid them on the ground before climbing up on her bed and getting to the carelessly opened window she looked outside. Outside was a thick lush forest that was impossible to navigate through and was known to be filled with poisonous flora and fauna.

The toddler gasped at what she saw. "Woah! A butterfly!" Upon seeing it the excited toddler climbed out the window and then plopped right onto the ground, despite her hurt leg from the fall Haru was still focused on the butterfly at hand so she chased it as fast as she could which granted, wasn't very fast. But hey, she was determined. However, upon a second stumble, she tripped and fell right into a creek, her knees all scraped and bruised. "I hurt my knee! Daddy!"  Haru called out desperately and loudly as if she was dying and needed to be rushed to the hospital. She sat on the ground, crying and alone until she heard a voice. Spoiler alert;  it wasn't her father.

"The fuck? What's a kid doing here?" A man with snow-white hair and glasses mumbled to himself.

                                                        ˚₊‧꒰ა❤︎໒꒱ ‧₊

i'm not very active on wattpad but i will try my best to make an enjoyable and entertaining story out of this!! i'll try to make the chapters hopefully longer as well. anyway, i hope you all have a good day/night :)