part 01

Kook??
.
.
Hey..?
.
.
Kookiee???
.
.
.
JUNGKOOK!!!!!!.... listening to his name screamed by someone...he suddenly jolted up from his deep sleep..and looked beside him only to find a gorgeous man in his late 20's..wearing a white perfect fit shirt..tucked up in black trouser..sleeves rolled up.. hands crossed over his chest..Jungkook was just staring at him without blinking his eyes..

"Ya kookie..stop staring at me" the man sighed making Jungkook to come back to world..Jungkook chuckled at him.."what is it Jin hyung?" He asked with a sleepy tone while smiling at him.."I was trying to wake you up since forever oh god you are such a heavy sleeper.. idk who is your life partner but that person is going to suffer to wake you up" Jin said while rolling his eyes and looked at Jungkook who is chuckling at him..jin couldn't help but chuckle too..

"Okay now tell me what is it" jungkook asked and Jin showed him few papers to sign..Jungkook sighed and took those papers from him and started signing them.."you look so tired today kook" Jin asked him looking at him worriedly.."ah yes hyung..since morning I have been attending to meetings back to back..mom and dad helped me by attending few meetings but nothing helped... I'm completely exhausted today.." Jungkook said while signing the papers.

Jin patted his head while smiling at him lovingly.."you are so hard working kook..why don't you take rest for the next two days?? We don't have any meetings or important schedules.." Jungkook handovered the papers which he finished signing "oh are you sure we don't have anything important??" Jungkook asked Jin for reassurance.."no we don't, take rest.. I'll inform you if we have any emergency meetings don't worry" Jin said while securing the papers in a folder

Jungkook nodded his head in agreement and checked the time.. it's 4:45pm..he let out a sigh and looked outside through the glass wall and smiled at the cloudy dark sky.."okay hyung I think we should go now" Jungkook asked Jin while standing up from his chair and stretching his back.."you go kook..I have to go somewhere"

"Where?? To namjoon hyung??" Jungkook teased him and started to do salsa dance with imaginary partner while humming a tune..Jin smacked his head while trying to hide his blush..Jungkook laughed at his hyung "you'll never miss any chance to embarrass me" Jin said in annoyance

"Oh hyung how can I miss...I can still never forget that day" Jungkook started laughing out loud..and this time Jin pulled his ear and started beating him..

Now Jungkook started begging him to stop and finally Jin stopped beating him..and they looked at eachother..Jungkook started laughing again and Jin rolled his eyes..

"But one thing hyung...you both look so good together..you are made for eachother..get married soon, I'm waiting for that day to see you guys get married" Jungkook smiled at his brother..and hugged him.."yeah I'm gonna talk to our parents and I'll confess him soon" Jin said while hugging the younger back

(So 3years back.. one day when jungkook went to a club with his friends..one couple caught his attention and it was none other than namjoon and seokjin..they were doing salsa dance while looking into eachothers eyes..not bothering about the people around them... and that's when jungkook found about his brother's relationship and never fails to tease Jin for that slow romantic dance)

___________________________________________

It's 5:15pm in the evening..the weather is so cool and cozy with black clouds..feels like it's about to rain..Jungkook was in his car and waiting at the traffic signals.. he's on his way back home from his office..

 he's on his way back home from his office