Her Romeo

Danny Zuko climbs up to Sandy's window, just to check on her, being a wonderful and caring boyfriend.

Sandy was getting ready for bed, she just finished doing her homework that was due on Friday. But hey, it's Sandy! Just as she was about to get in bed, she heard a soft knock on the window. She saw her boyfriend, who was the bad boy and the leader of the T-Birds, Danny Zuko, at her window sill, smiling at her softly. "Danny?" Sandy asked quietly.

She gets up from her bed and walks over to open her window.

"Danny, what are you doing out there?" She asked as Danny climbed inside. "You could've fallen and gotten hurt."

Danny smiled at how she worried for someone else's safety.

"I wanna to come and see you." He tells her.

Sandy smiles at him and hugs him tightly.

"You are literally the sweetest boyfriend ever." She told him.

Danny held her close to him.

"I'd do anything for ya, Darlin'." He told her.

Sandy looks up at him.

"But I don't want my mother and father to catch you in here." She tells him.

"I know, but I'd rather just climb through the window instead." He smiled.

Sandy lets out a giggle.

"Besides, I've been doing it since I was 6." He smirked.

She lets out a laugh.

"And never been caught." He gave her a wink.

Of course, Sandy was blushing a lot, making Danny awed at her.

"Well, I gotta go now. But I just wanted to see how you're doing and tell you that I love you so much." He tells her.

"Awww!" Sandy awed.

Danny chuckled and cupped her cheeks while kissing her softly before pulling away, making Sandy in a daydream. Danny knew Sandy loved it when he gave her long kisses.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school, ok?" He smiled.

"Ok." Sandy said quietly with a smile.

Danny kissed her forehead before walking over to the window and climbed out.

"Please be careful." Sandy says to him.

Danny chuckled at her.

"I'll be fine, darlin'." Danny says.

Sandy watched him climb down and jumped down to the ground, before walking to his car, he blew Sandy kisses making Sandy smile. She loved Danny with all her heart, he was her first true love. Sandy's old boyfriends were nothing like Danny, Danny truly loved her and really cared about her, protecting her from any creeps, Rizzo or the other Pink Ladies(except Frenchy).