Cнаpтёя Tнїятч-$ёѵёп

Aliyah

We rode into the gates house and I still remember this house clearly. Men were already piling outside of the house. I tensed and Kazimir had his hands on my thigh.

I watched as she emerged out the door. She wore a plaid summer dress and her her hair straightened. There were mixes of black and gray.

The car stops and I got out. I faced her and I didn't hold any resent me towards her. Kazimir stood next to me and his men.

Alexei on my other side. Sasha stayed behind, because she does not sit well with dead bodies.

"I thought you were smarter," she says.

"We need to talk."

"There is nothing for us to talk about. Take your Russian and leave."

"Emilia, it's serious. There's a few things we need to talk about," I said.

"Listen to me very carefully, you come near me again. I will kill you," she threatens.

"I would choose your words carefully," Kaz warns.

"You do not scare me Russian," she hollers.

"You should be."

"Matteo, gimme toy," someone screams.

It was a childlike voice. Matteo? Giggles erupt and I looked up at her. My brows furrowed and I remember the names of Alya's arm. I didn't pay attention to names. I found them insignificant to me.

I knew it would be dangerous to even go inside to look. The possibility. If Juan is alive there's a possibility of my baby boys being alive.

"Grandma, Matteo take toy," a boy cries.

Emilia turns to the house and turns back to me. She shifted her hands and gestured to one of the guards to take care of it. Matteo? As in my son Matteo?

I pushed past the guards and run into the house. I knew this place from the back of my mind. Yelling came from behind me and I went to the laughter.

"Matteo," I shout.

There were children playing in the living room. Two little boys chasing each other. Two girls played with Barbie dolls.

"Mommy," they scream.

The rush to me and hug my legs. I look down at the boys and I sink to my knees. My eyes welled up and I didn't know how to process this. I looked at the boys carefully. They were slightly to young.

There speaking was not developed like four years olds should be. They were to small. They weren't my boys. I guess I did loose them after all. I moved away from them and stood up.

"You should go," she says.

I turn around and Kazimir stands next to her. Guns were raised and the air was tense. The children looked slightly scared.

I looked at the boys and sadness filled my heart. I looked at them more and they didn't have my features. They had some of Jorge's. I looked at the girls.

There was a young one and a older one. She looks about one and could be about two. I looked at the other girl.

She stayed silently and looked at me. She had his eyes. Her lips were like mine, but slightly could be his mixed with my lips. 

I turn to Emilia. She was glaring at me and looked as if they children weren't here she would kill me.

"The girl aren't theirs. Who's the parents?" I ask.