•Chapter 3•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

TRUE SOURCE OF A WOMAN'S POWER

(P-2)

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

A muffled clang of an iron object was heard as hurried footsteps soon followed, you closed the door back again to hide behind it. Your eyes darkened and narrowed at the sound of Ava's voice pleading to be let go, you took mental note of the two muffled voices inside, conversing about something that was out of your earshot and another voice seeming to comfort Ava as you assumed she was being held back from escaping.

'That's four men inside..there could be more..' you thought to yourself as you glare behind you where the door was, hearing Ava's screams of terror get louder for some reason.

"AAAA HE'S GOT TEETH" Ava screamed as she continued to scream.

"What did i do?" the same voice that spoke in a comforting tone spoke as another replied. "Wow, I've never seen someone reject your smile like that" the new voice said as you raised a brow.

'that makes five and they don't seem to intend harming her so far. Their far too casual to be conversing like that while holding someone hostage.' you thought as you flipped the small knife in your hand, getting ready to ambush them.

You heard one of the same voices talk over Ava's screaming, talking about alerting the other..E-urth residents?..'what in the hell..' you thought as you scoffed quietly.

Suddenly Ava's screams became muffled, you assumed they put a gag over her mouth as you heard..CLAPPING?!

Your eyes darkened even more as you busted open the door behind you, quickly alerting the people inside. You pause seeing no one else was close to Ava except the guy that was holding his hand over her mouth. The situation was nothing like you expected.

Five men in demon cosplays surrounded Ava as they stared at your figure in shock before suddenly the salmon haired boy screamed, "THE HUMAN ALERTED OTHER HUMANS AND THAT'S THE HIGH RANKING ONE FROM EARLIER!!" he screamed in terror as this alerted the other men, pulling out their own weapons except the one that was holding Ava who was looking at you with hopeful eyes.

You blinked before you scoffed, remembering these same cosplayers from earlier.

"May i ask who you are and how exactly do you remember a stranger like me?" you asked warily, keeping up a facade as you pretended to not remember them.

They all blinked before turning to look at the brown haired one, he looked responsible compared to the others.

"Erm, well we passed by you in the streets earlier and your appearance was just memorable that's all.." he answered honestly with a sweatdrop, you raised your brow at this as you said "How is a tired looking woman in a suit memorable?"

That seemed to confuse them as they raised a brow at your words, "What's a so-oute?.." Noi asked curiously as you deadpanned, opening your mouth to respond before Ava suddenly screamed but her voice was muffled.

This snapped all of you back to reality as they got into fighting stances and so did you, Ava reached out towards you but the man holding her in place didn't budge.

Your eyes narrowed at the tall man that held Ava, you noted that he was the most dangerous one out of the five just by appearance and how he held himself.

You caught him off guard by suddenly lunging towards him, his eyes widened as he let go of Ava in panic and pulled his sword out in time to block your small blade. You scoffed and stayed calm, reacting in perfect time to block another attack from behind.