Chapter 12

MACAU'S POV

"I think your brother is truly madly deeply inlove with Chay, look at him spacing out again and smiling like an idiot," I heard P'Pete whispering to my P'Vegas.

We are currently outside, having a lunch together in the weekend. We've been doing this since P'Pete came to our lives, going out just the three of us.

"Like me?" I heard my brother answered but my mind is in drifted away from another dimension and not minding them talking.

"Macau I thought you don't have the courage to tell him what you feel. Look at you and Chay now, you are happy together. And I'm happy for you because my ship are sailing," P'Pete exclaimed excitedly clapping his hands.

"What ship are you talking about? You mean the one that sails on the sea?" my brother asked in confusion.

"You old man, you don't know anything," P'Pete said shaking his head while looking at P'Vegas in disappointment.

"I'm not old, I can do more than 3 times in a row and you know that, don't try me Pete," now my attention are with them, because I'm curious on what are they talking about.

"Your brother is here, don't say those thing," P'Pete squirmed hitting my brothers in his arm.

I'm just smiling watching them bickering. 

"Nah, he is not getting any younger I know one day they will...."

"VEGAS," now P'Pete covered my brothers mouth and glaring at him threatening him not to continue his sentence.

My brother just nood his head to P'Pete. Then my brother turn back his gaze at me.

"Okey fine, now Macau, I am going to asked you a question," my brother said  staring at me and even smirking.

"Go ahead," I answered but I don't feel like hearing what is he going to ask me.

The way he smirk at me is kind off suspicious.

"Have you two kiss? If not I'm going to teach you... Ouch that hurts Pete," my brother hissed in pain because I saw P'Pete pinched him on his side.

But after hearing the word kiss, I can't help but to smile.

I put my head down so they will not see me blushing that hard.

I'm kind of shy.

It's been a month after that incident but it feels like yesterday.

Macau and I didn't talked about it. He just told me to forget about it, but how am I going to forget about the kiss we shared?

It's my first kiss. Damn it...

And every time we see each other, I feel like I wanted to do it again and again.

But I'm afraid he will hit me if I do that again without his permission.

"See what did you do now?" P'Pete hissed on my brother.

"I think they kissed already" my brother insisted.

"Macau don't listen to your brother"

"We did," I admitted because I want to asked some advice to.

Not with the kiss, but I wanted to tell them the truth between us.

"What kind of kiss? French, Torrid, Vaccum or just Peck kiss?"

"Stop with your stupid questions Vegas"

"Just our lips touch," I told them not even looking at them, because I feeling so embarrassed.

"That's kind of boring, so next time used your tounge to wrestler. I bet he will like it too, like my Pete," I don't know what happened to my brother now,he doesn't have any shame anymore.

"Vegas, if you are not going to say anything nice, you better shut up." now P'Pete is pissed off because of my brothers language.

"I'm just kidding, forgive me na"

"I will forgive you but please don't say those things again." P'Pete pleaded

"So where we're we?" P'Vegas now in a serious mode.

Now that both of them are looking so serious. Maybe this is the time I'm going to tell them the truth.

I took a deep breath and confess.

"Me and Chay are not really in relationship," I hurriedly say closing my eyes because I don't want to see their reaction.

"What do you mean? Did you two break up?" now P'Pete looks so disappointed

"No we didn't break up, he lied about our relationship. He just want to help me scape from his brother that time. We are not dating like you all know."

"Why are you telling us now? What if Porsche found out about this. He is really going to kill you this time." P'Pete looks so worried about it.

"Yeah he told me that if I'm goings to hurt his brother he will hang my head in front of the house," I informed them scared and at the same time feeling nervous about it.

"I'm going to start preparing your funeral then," my brother said seriously.

Now I'm feeling anxious because of my brother's statement.

"Vegas, we should help your brother. Or you want me to prepare your funeral own instead?" now P'Pete is angry and I can see that he is not joking anymore.

My brother just wink at him.

"Why not just ask him out for real then," now my brother is looking at me intently waiting for my answer.

"But what if, he will say no?" I whispered enough for tge the both of them to hear. And at the same time thinking the negative outcome about asking Chay for real.

"You haven't tried it yet.  There is nothing bad on trying. It is better to tell him the truth now than hiding them. What if one day he will found out about your feelings? Then he will be mad at you for taking advantage on the situation you are in. You want that to happen?" my brother stated.

"No I don't want him to get mad at me?" I said determined.

"So what are you waiting for, let's order food because I'm hungry. Shall we," he is just being serious a moment ago and now he is being so stupid, I mean silly again.

When I looked at P'Pete, he is just controlling himself not to punch my brother.

After ordering food and ate while talking some random things. They didn't mention anything about love anymore.

But from time to time, they keep on bickering like a kid.

"So Macau, before we go home. You have to buy flowers chocolates, teddy bear. Hmmm what else," he said thinking hard

"Wow, you are giving advice to your brother what to buy, but you yourself didn't even do it, nice try Vegas,"  P'Pete said sarcastically.

I can sense some jealousy and disappointment.

"How much condom do you want me to buy, I mean flowers and chocolates?" my brother said teasing P'Pete again.

"Let's go Macau let's leave your crazy brother." then P'Pete pulled me and walked faster to the parking area.

"Yes, I'm crazy for you my love," my brother shouted.

My brother are really a shameless now.

But the good thing is, he is not ashamed telling what he feels even in public places like we are on now.

He doesn't really care about it, even if people says bad comments about them.

From what I've been seeing now, both my brother and P'Pete looks so proud on what they are.

And now my question is, Can I do that to Chay in the future?

Okey... Early update today...

Thank you, and muahugs to all... Muahugs means kiss and hug.... 😊