Preface

"I am a Cat 

And you are a criminal 

I'm not even truth 

I'm just a whisper of tails 

But ruffles and laces 

And velvet soft faces 

Directed your furtive hand 

I pur-rfectly understand."

***

Lore and myth, squished up into one tiny, little nutshell.

Weres.

To be more specific, werewolves and werecats - werecats being the more powerful of the two, but werewolves having almost tripple in numbers. Werewolves you may have heard about, and are more often associated with the term ‘Were’ due to the fact that they can't keep their big gobs shut and tend to tease humans with haunting tales.

But enough about the feral dogs, which amazingly enough to my species have managed to survive the last ice age. I am here to tell you a tale about my rather curious self, courtesy of my father handing me a dairy for no particular reason what so ever other than to gorge my humble reaction.

For the basic information, I know for a fact that I am shorter than the average female, and have medium-long blond hair with the unique, handpicked name of 'Owlan'. Don't judge me; my parents are very creative. I have two blue eyes, two brothers who have an impeccable record of being annoying, and I am a werecat.

The truth is, I am a myth. A myth would's destiny in life it to find their mate - the other half of my human soul -, bite them, and then somehow contribute to the gene pool using methods much too unhygenic to casually discuss openly in public.

Confused?  

So am I.

***

YouEsBee:

I decided to shake things up a bit. I am a cat woman (Hahaha! No? Pun not funny? *sighs*) and so have taken the duty apon myself to create a Werecat story. Ta-da! But don't worry, I won't kick the Werewolves completely out (I'm not a person who goes around and kicks puppies).

Anyway, vote & comment & fan if you haven't already done so. I would love to know if I should continue on with this story or not. External Link is to my Facebook page were you can flip around the photos and what not.