The duck in the shadows(schlattburxquackity)

3 CHAPTERS IN A WEEK?! IM ON A ROLL
Cat!Wilbur
Ram!Schlatt
Duck! Quackity
SCHLATTBUBR + Q CUZ IM OBBSESEED WITH ALL OF EM RN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wilbur sat under a tree lightly strumming the strings on his guitar while his best friend hummed the lyrics to the song the older made. The ram smiled hugging the other tightly but started to feel something was watching them "Hello??" schlatt said hearing rustling and a duck hybrid in an oversized adidas sweater and a beanie on.
the small duck waved from behind the bush and heard Wilbur stop playing the guitar and sat down behind the bush only part of his face peeking out from behind the bushes. The oldest started playing and singing. the duckling swayed side to side at the sound of the notes. the ram observed the smaller as he began to run away as night fell.he whined as Wilbur's oldest,Fundy came to look for his parents.
"DAD,PAPA!!" he yelled as he and his sibling entered the clearing running twoards them. the youngest, Oliver talking about a duck they hung out with their duck friend naemd quackitywith a very nervous fundy behind them. The duck returned and Oliver imediatley ran to him smiling and yelling "Alex!!" the duck opened his arms to the child and hugged them tightly. The duck soon put the child down and they smiled "c'mon you need to meet papa schlatt and papa wilbur!!" the young cat yelled
 dragging them out from the forest " I'm coming mi hijo. "
 he said stumbling to the two adults. "uhm hi?" the duck said awkwardly waving his hand at the two " Papa,dad. this alex! he's so cool, he even taught us some spanish!!" The youngest spoke exitement aparent in their voice. "why were you hiding in the bushes man??" schlatt asked only to be elbowed by wilbur " uhm social anxiety i guess?" the duck spoke stuttering almost every word. To wilbur it was adorable "Fundy, take oliver home okay?" he asked his oldest and he nodded walking home with the cat.
"How long ago did you meet my kids??" wilbur asked " about a year ago. they go out and play by the lake alot and i was in my duck form swimming when i noticed them and turned into my hybrid form and we started talking" he explained still slightly stuttering. he looked up to see wilbur and schlatt flustered which made the duck hybrid embarassed " I can go if you want. i actually told my mom i'd be back before midnight" he explained " wait! before you go." he said kissing the duck's hand making him turn into a duck and making the two husbands awe at the thing he soon calmed down and realized he was sitting on Schlatt's lap which caused him to make an excuse.
"I really need to get back before my mom gets too worried about me" he said "awww, but i wanted to get to know you more." wilbur said pure sadness in his voice. " I'll come back tommorow i promise okay?" the duck replied. He got two kisses and goodbyes before he left to the woods..he had found his soulmates afterall .

HEY GUYS IM FINALLY UPDATING AGAIN^^ IM SO EXITED. IVE NEVER UPDATED CHAPTERS THIS CLOSE TOGETHER:DD ALSO PART 2 WILL BE OUT TOMMOROW 
REMEMBER REALITY IS AN ILLUSION ,THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE