new work partner

Moxxies POV

I was sitting in the office lounge when blitzo yelled

"Everyone meet our new worker!"

I looked up to see blitzo standing next to a tall demon, he looked as if he was from the Rath ring... He reminded me of home.

"The names striker."

He said as he took his hat off and gave a wink. I kinda blushed when he winked.

"I'm moxxie." 

I said looking up at him, I kinda blushed a bit more when he looked down at me. I'm not gonna lie I thought he was kinda hot.

"Moxxie? Nice to meet you partner."

Striker said. after a couple hours of waiting and waiting, we finally got a client. It was a easy get in kill and get out. Blitzo opened the portal and we all walked in the portal. The target was a woman who seemed to be pregnant... I couldn't bare myself to kill her. but striker he took the gun from my hands pointed it to the woman and he shot her..

"How could you do that?!"

I yelled at striker with consiern in my voice

"Because we needed to kill her and you couldn't do it so I had to do it myself."

"But she was pregnant! How could you kill someone so innocent?!"

"Look moxx, she wasn't so innocent if someone wanted her dead."

"She had a baby that could have had a life!"

"And it can have a life in hell."

I began to tear up... Its a baby it did nothing wrong... Tears steamed down my face... I ran away without a word to either of them... I soon found myself in the woods.. I leanded on a tree and slid down... I curled up in a ball and cried more...

"H-how could they do that to a child..."

I said to myself tears streaming down my face... Soon I heared a stick break. I look up and seen striker..

"W-what do you want?"

"I came to find you. Come on we need to get back to hell."

"Why should I go back with you?!"

"Because it's dangerous here!"

"So?! I rather be here instead of with someone who would kill a baby!"

Striker rolled his eyes when I said that

"Common get over that already and come home!"

"No!!"

Striker then pinned me to a tree angrily

"Your coming back to hell weather you like it or not!!!"

I Emedatly blushed when striker pinned me to the tree

"Do you understand?!"

I nodded quickly not knowing what he would do if I didn't obey him. I went with him and we both went back to hell. When we both got back to hell there was a lady at the office yelling at blizo. It was the same lady striker killed, I ran to the lady and Emedatly apologized.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean for them to kill you!"

She looked at me like I was a crazy

"Why are you apologizing I glad I'm dead."

"You what?"

"Now I don't have to deal with all those bratty kids any more."

"What then why are you yelling at blizø?"

"Because I just got 10k before I died."

She soon left and blitzø danced in the money he got.

That's the end of this chapter, hope everyone enjoys this story so far