Chapter 5- The past is never forgotten

*****

Chapter 5- The past is never forgotten

Elijah's pov

I was shocked by Melissa's outburst but then again, I relised that she was right. Me and Klaus had manipulated her. We had used her to get to her sister. And no matter how much I pretend I didn't have any part in that I would just be lieing.

But then, I also relised something else. Before, when I first saw Melissa her eyes were emotionless and cold, however, when she was shouting at me, her eyes showed something. Anger. I know anger isn't a positive emotion, but it's an emotion. For the first time since 1492, if her sister was right, she showed a hint of humanity!

When I saw the anger in her eyes I was shocked but also much happier than I have been in such a long time. 1492 to be exact. When I saw that hint of humanity I was reminded of the old Melissa, the one I felt in love with, the one I was in love with.

It reminded me of everything I was fighting for. Who I was fighting for. What I was fighting for! And that was one question which I could give an answer for. I was fighting for my happiness, Melissa, her humanity and for love!

But no matter how much I love her and -I hope- she loves, or loved, me. The past is never forgotten. And I made so many mistakes and wrong choices that there was nouman possibility that Melissa would forgive me, even if we did manage to restore her humanity!

*****

V

O

T

E

A

N

D

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

*Thanks for reading*