THE REVENGE PT 1 [NISCHAY]

....the oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear,the catechism of the unknown....

"Mam,are you ready?" The nurse asked.
"huh,I'm coming,"I was too tired today but it was my 100th surgery. I was really very happy excited and what not! So I got ready and went to the OT room. When I entered there,I became too shocked to see the patient. I was too busy so I just studied his condition not his name! He's none other than "Nischay Malhan" I made myself mentally prepared for everything and did his surgery. First time my hand was shaking. Gathering confidence,I just did whatever I had to. But something was trying to prevent me from whatever I was doing. Something was trying to tell me something. I do hear some awkward sounds in the OT room. Ignoring everything,I just did. Maybe I'm too tired. It was a difficult one which took about 3 hours. Huh finally I'm done. I didn't sleep properly for the last 3 days. I really need a proper one. Otherwise I'm gonna be a zombie for sure.

I came out of the room and faced his family.
"Don't worry, he will be fine,"I told them. I could see the worries in dimple aunty's face. It's more than a worried mom's face! Something more deep happened? Uhh none of my business. I'm an outsider. Ignoring everything I went to my cabin to fresh myself up.

After a while, when I was about to leave I heard something. Nischay is nowhere to be seen. Huh?! What just they said? I again said to myself it's none of your business. Let the hospital deal it. You really need rest,yn. I got in my car. It was 3:15 am. Hey I'm not scared about nights. I'm habituated to this. My house is 30 minutes driving distance from hospital. The weather was balmy and a bit rainy. There's no human sound in the air,not even a footstep. There was no sound of any kind of emphasis on the dead stillness, except the occasional hollow barking of a dog in the distance and the fainter answer of a further dog. I'm used to this babe. Suddenly a manly figure stepped out of the darkness before my car. I just stopped the car. It had the same scar as Nischay's body. I got down from the car to check him. It was really looking like him. A bit hazy. He just fallen in my arms. Without any option,I decided to took him to the hospital. I changed my direction to the hospital. I too asked him is he okay? I checked his pulse. There's no rate! So I immediately rushed to the hospital.

Reaching out there,I got out and opened the door for him. Ohh my gosh, where's he? He was with me thd whole time. I went to upstairs to just check nischay. It seemed he was okay. I asked the doctor,he was okay and nothing happened here.

Ahh what's just happened to me? Is it too much work pressure that's bothering me or my parents? So I decided to stay this night with Anya and polu who lived near the hospital. I went there and told them everything about what's just happened with me. They told to me take rest. Ahh I knew it. Tell me something new. I was in bed now but I wasn't able to close my eyes. Oh god what's bothering me. I really need a peaceful sleep man.

I wake up at 5 am with a scream after that dream I had. I seemed to be sitting on a doorstep. The weather was again that kind of scary which was sending vibration through my spine! I noticed nischay had a broken and worm eaten coffin on his hand. Before I could collect my thoughts and enter upon any speculations as at what this apparition might portend, I noticed nischay's body in the coffin. I mightly wanted to peer under his hood and speak to him,but when he turned and smiled upon me, I lost all my courage and screamed at the top of my voice.
"Calm down,yn. Take a deep breath," Anya said.
I was sweating hard and was out of breath. "I'm okay. Don't worry," I said. Polu give me a glass of water to drink. When I was drinking it smelt like blood but tasted like normal water.
Then I tried to sleep again which I absolutely failed.

About 8am I decided to go my house to bring some papers which I had to submit to the embassy today. So I reached my floor and noticed a gift box in front of my door. Today isn't my birthday so who the hell kept this here? I opened the box and to my biggest shock it was nischay's head without skin. As a doctor it's normal for me. But nischay's head? I immediately called the nurse to ask how Nischay was. She said he's okay. She just checked her but he still wasn't in his senses. I looked around and again the head was vanished. There's a doll's head now! What the hell I'm doing here? I opened the door and collected the paper and was about to get out of my room. Suddenly I heard nischay's laugh from my tv. I went to check what's happening. It's one of his videos on my tv. His laugh is now very sarcastic and scary after what just happened with me. I just can't understand what's happening to me. I turned the main switch off and rushed out of my room and immediately locked it. Then I noticed a letter written with blood in the gift box. I was about to touch that that flew away with the sudden wind and lights started flickering of my floor. I was too out of breath,I just rushed from my building. I don't know what should I do now? My life's been turned upside down.

Author's note: it's a three shot story! So wait for the next one 🤍

triggered_poluuuErisha_AjeyShrutzee

Share with your frands! Author ki pehli baar hai 🙂 and she messed up.

DISCLAIMER: it's a fictional work. No offense to nischay or anyone. Naa aisi kabhi hui hai naa hone wala Hain. It's just my imagination and I have used nischay as a character. Again NO OFFENSE! 

Gulabi Dil 💓