eighteen

*lowercase intended

ashton fletcher irwin

fuck, i screwed up real bad.

i got onto twitter and searched for her account, ridingash. it's such a cute and quirky username in my opinion and i smiled to myself. (lmao that last sentence is so confusing)

you are blocked from following @ridingash and viewing @ridingash's Tweets.

oh

shit.

"calum!! come here!! i need help!" i shouted from my room knowing calum is next door laying in bed like the lazy shit he is.

i heard him groaning for a moment and the sound of his footsteps entering the room a few seconds after.

"the hell do you ash" he asked.

"uh, can you do me a favour? you know the ashley girl right?" i asked him hopefully.

"duh, dude, you never shut up about her" cal replied rolling his eyes.

"okay well she might've seen pictures of me and bryana a day after i confessed to her... and she blocked me on twitter because i didn't manage to explain to her that it was the management's idea for me to hang out with bryana.. you have to help me!" i explained to him.

he gave a face which read 'you're fucked man'.

"well, how can i help you ?" he said sighing.

"well could you let me dm her through your account ? since she follows you obviously and that's the only way" i said almost pleading.

"sure, but don't look through my photo gallery or i'll cut off your arms and bury them up your ass" he said in a warning tone. i laughed at him.

"why? do you have nudes of mikey inside or something?" i answered teasingly.

he rolled his eyes at me and walked out of the room while shouting "fuck off, and give me back my phone after you're done. i'm going to shit now".

i rolled my eyes at him.

okay it's time to win my girl's heart.

ashley sapphire jenner

i woke up feeling like shit.

pieces of tissue papers were scattered all around my bed and the television was still turned on.

oh wow i'm a mess.

i unplugged my phone from the charger by my bed and i slid to unlock.

i saw a notification sign from twitter and clicked it.

@Calum5SOS sent you a message!

oH WAIT WAt hOLY SHIT.

i clicked on it and read the messages.

@Calum5SOS : hey ashley.... it's ashton.

@Calum5SOS : knowing you, you might've gotten a mini heart attack when you saw that calum messaged you. sorry :-(

@Calum5SOS : i wanted to explain to you about me and bryana

@Calum5SOS : firstly, you don't have to worry about her. she is just a childhood friend.

@Calum5SOS : secondly, fucking modest! had me pretend to date her. believe me, i have no interest in bryana, she has a boyfriend who takes up martial arts

@Calum5SOS : that dude can kill me like anytime. okay sorry for sidetracking.

@Calum5SOS : so basically management is all "you can't date fans, it would be a big fuss" and they were trying to get me to-

@Calum5SOS : -get over you. but truthfully it's not working at all.

@Calum5SOS : please please please forgive me (and unblock & follow me back if that's okay, calum is gonna hate me for needing to use his phone every time to message u) <3333333

i read the whole thing and was like oh.

fucking modest!

word count : 528

that's so less sorry guys !.!.,!.!.

but hola !!! i updated earlier than i thought i would because i was bored. i didn't check for any spelling or grammar errors it's literally like almost 3am here zzz.

ok guys enjoy & vote please please :D i did this instead of studying i deserve votes haahahah

-asheera :P