one

Hi guys. This book may have similarities and references to the SCP foundation, so the idea may be alike but the idea isn't directly taken sorta. So yeah, enjoy.

ee·rie

ˈirē/

adjective

strange and frightening."an eerie green glow in the sky"

..

HSE.

Short for the Human Sanity Experiment. All subjects are confirmed living humans put in solitary confinement. Metalicana or 'Metal' Redfox for short is interviewing one of the subjects. A woman, subject three twenty one. Or HSE number '321', as they are labeled.

Security was on standby guard in the confinement cell. There the subject sat at the table while Metal was about to start the interview. Recording it on tape so the audio of the interviews on patients to check on their mental state will be reviewed in the future and stored away for secret reasons.

The subject was a blue haired woman, the info on this subject states;

Name: Levy McGarden, or HSE-321

Age: Twenty-three

Appearance: Hazel eyes. Blue hair. Short in height. Slender petite figure.

Sanity Class: Insane

—-

Each subject did have identities, but as they were taken in to participate in this experiment, they were given a subject number, that would be their name from there on out inside the disguised mental institution. They were given sanity classes, based on the various vulgar experiments the subjects go through, and what level of insanity it puts them through as time passes on.

There's three levels, or in other words, classes of sanity - the mental state of each patient or subject in the experiment.

Sane - the mind of a regular human being. Normal behavior. These subjects are usually new and welcomed to the experiment, different from others and take time to become adjusted to the experiments.

Moderate - after a while of being in confinement, subjects will begin to feel uncomfortable. Change in behavior, outbursts, some violent action against personnel if deep into the moderate stage. Moving far from the sane minds they used to have.

Last but not least;

Insane - the subject completely looses it's sanity, either engages in random violent lashes and behaviors - involves attacking the personnel or even intent to murder, or a change in personality, as a person entirely. Whether unstable or not, there is a possible boost in intelligence and show of increases of a high level in IQ than any other human.

Shut themselves out from the world or wants the world to know their name. Or thoughts to demolish all existence completely. It's Metalicana's job to keep these subjects secure, and contained, to keep the insane ones after being forced to participate in this experiment from being freed. All personnel is to sign a contract. The contract contains the terms and agreements necessary, and you are to sign off if you are willing to die in the process of taking a spot in the organization, dealing with the subjects that will slowly make their way towards insanity.

"...What is this place?" Levy asked. Her hair was a mop of a mess, she sat on a chair, in front of a table where Metalicana sits across, observing her actions.

Subject 321 seems to be unaware of her surroundings.

She looks like she's been through hell and back, and now, contemplating on what she wants to do with her life. Metalicana took this however, as a shocker, considering her sanity class has upgraded recently, he expected her to take a different action. He dropped the recording device in shock, the security witnessing it all on standby, ready for when their queue is needed.