Chapter 11: Nervous Daxton

Sooooooooooo.....

What did you guys think of the summary for my new book?

Cool? Boring? Stupid? Awful?

Let me know what you guys think of it!!

Anywhore, let's get on with the story. Shall we?

---------------------

Isabelle

"You sure she can leave?" Roman asked the doctor for the thousandth time.

"Yes alpha." The doc laughed. "She has shown signs of great improvement. She hasn't had a headache in two days and she is getting her strength back."

"What about Rojo?" I asked.

She still hasn't talked to me. She hasn't made no any noise or signs on coming back.

The doc sighed. "That. I can't do anything about. I'm sorry Isabelle. But Rojo will have to come back on her own."

I nodded.

What if I never get her back?

I'm gonna be lost without her.

"So. When will the black eye go away?" My mom asked.

I gave a nervous laugh as she gave me a pointed look.

"That will take some time. Because her body has been so week, it has been using all of its strength to focus on the headaches. Her body didn't see the black eye as a threat. So the black eye will go away in time. Just like a human black eye would."

"Great." I growled. "I get to walk around looking like this."

"Well maybe if you didn't tackle a rogue." Jagger laughed.

I stuck my tongue out at him and that caused him to laugh even harder.

"Come on sweetie." My dad said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Let's get you home."

"Please." I said laughing.

We all piled into the car and went back home.

The entire ride home Roman was freaking out.

He was afraid that I would have another headache or something would happen.

"I'll be fine." I said as I got out of the car.

"What if you won't be." Roman pointed out.

I sighed. "Dude! I haven't had one for 2 days. I think I will be fine."

Roman growled and stalked towards the house.

"Hey mom?" I asked with a sweet smile.

"Yes?" She asked looking at me strangely.

"Can I go get a smoothie at McDonald's?"

"I knew you were gonna ask that." She laughed. "Are you feeling alright to do that?"

I nodded. "My body still feels funny, but I'm good. I'll take Steven and Trip with me."

"I don't know." My dad said.

I rolled my eyes. "Dad, I'll be fine. I have Steven and Trip with me. Please?"

"Fine." Both of my parents said.

"Yes!" I screamed as I jumped into their arms.

"Easy." My dad said as he caught me.

I staggered a little bit and held my head.

"I'm good. I'm good. Just got a little light headed there for a second." I said as I held my head.

"Be careful." My mom said.