ROLEPLAY: RainyFields Boarding School For Troubled Girls And Boys.

RainyFields boarding school for troubled boys and girls rests in a mammoth town in England where the clouds hardly ever let up and it rains almost all the time. Each student is assigned a room mate- usually a girl and a boy will become roommates. Each student is different. Each student has a past that has yet to come out. What will happen at the start of the new year? A new principle who's changed the rules drastically. And completely new students?

Okay! So let's get this show on the road!

Everyone will be able to create more than one character if they wish but try to keep the limit to six. Every age is allowed.

Rules:

1. No powerplaying (Taking control of others characters.) 2. No sex. You can date and kiss and have kids and all that jazz but please no sex. (PM eachother if you want to do that!) 3. No killing other characters! You can get into fights with them and even stab another character but no killing them. (Ex. Then Sam stabbed Patricia, killing her.) Other than that I'll except anything!

Here is the forum. Remember you can make more than one character!

Name:

Age: (Can be anything!)

Gender:

Personality:

A bit about your character:

Past:

Any odd quirks or fears:

Why they are here. (Can be anything. Ex. If one person has a mental or a general disorder or disability or they have done something bad or depression or in general they are messed up. Has trauma or a very extreme fear, maybe they are being bullied or have tried to commit suicide or anything!)

Hope you have fun and I can't wait to get this started!

The beginning scene (if you don't mind me giving one) is at the front of the school. It's raining and the principle is welcoming everyone. If you are looking for a roomate just tell me and I'll fix you up with one! Also it'd be lovely if everyone would avoid using text chat! Also if you want to speak out of role speak in brackets! ( Hey!) or {Heheeee} And if you'd like put a link to what you imagine your character to look like!