38. Movie night

My book is starting to get a little bland, don't you think. Anyway on to the chapter

3rd person pov

"Hey Skeppy?" Bad started at window. Skeppy just picked him off from the airport and the two boys barely started a conversation.

"Yeah" he answered, his eyes still on the road.

"What should we do when we get to your place?" Bad asked, he just wanted to spend his time with Skeppy.

"Maybe stream, eat at a restaurant, maybe hang out and watch a movie" Skeppy suggested. Since Bad was not in the mood for streaming nor going outside, he said they'll watch a movie.

"Ok, so where are going to watch ?" Skeppy asked Bad, looking at the brunette for a second and looking back on the road.

"Maybe at your house, I'm kinda tired and I don't really want to go outside" Bad happily
answered "Lets do it"

When they arrived at Skeppy's apartment ,the younger showed Bad around.

"And this is where we going to have our movie" Skeppy showed Bad the living room.
"Oh, its so pretty" Bad said in awe and Skeppy just chuckled

"I'm gonna make popcorn, you can pack your things in the guest room" Skep said as he disappeared to the kitchen.

"Sounds good" Bad said as he went to the guest room

Time skip brought to you by muffins

Both Skeppy and Bad were sitting at the couch, food at the coffee table and Skeppy trying to
choose a movie

"How about this one" The younger suggested. It was a horror movie, but Bad stilled agreed.

"Are you sure?" Skeppy was not sure "Positive"

"Alright" he then clicked the tv remote, and the movie started.

But boys were fine with the movie, they enjoyed it. At some point, both boys reached for a handful of popcorn, when there fingers touched.

The younger pulled away quickly with popcorn, hoping Bad didn't notice that.

When it the movie was going to end, Bad stared getting sleepy. He tried his best to stay awake, but ended up snoozing on Skeppy's shoulder.

The younger felt a weight on his shoulder and smiled. He turned off the TV and wrapped both of them with a blanket.

"I love you" Skeppy said before he instantly fell asleep

WTF THIS IS SO CRINGE WHY ARE READING THIS SJJNCISISISKOAOAA. I'll start to post weekly but since the lack of motivation and ideas I'll probably disappear for 10 days, again.
Have a good day/afternoon/night

-Monsoon