2)

Eddie comes over to the bed and sits next to me. I sit on his lap his waist between my legs again. We start kissing. He starts kissing my neck. My breaths are becoming heavier by the minute. He lays me down on the bed. He puts two fingers under my shirt. I nod my head for permission and he takes my shirt off. Following with his shirt and pants.

I let him take my pants off leaving me in my bra and underwear and him in his boxers. He kisses my lips and moves down my body stopping right above my clit. He looks up and I nod again. He takes my underwear off. He kisses the inside of my thighs and then moves to my clit. He kisses and licks it. I throw my head back in pleasure. He moves his tongue deeper inside me.

"Oh fuck.." I moan.

He stops and comes up to kiss me.

"Before I do are you absolutely one hundred percent sure"

"Yes Eddie I am."

Eddie takes off my bra and his boxers. He lines us up.

"It's gonna hurt at first but not like bad hurt."

I close my eyes and he slides in me. I gasp at the sudden rush of slight pain. He lets me adjust and then thrusts in. He starts going in and out slowly. My back arches as the pain turns into pleasure. I place my hands in Eddie's hair.

"Uh shit... Eddie.. faster..." I moan.

Eddie nods and continues to thrust in going a bit faster. His hands dig into my skin while my fingers tug on his hair. He continues to go faster and faster than the time before.

"Fuck Eddie"

"Faster?"

"And harder. Please." I manage between moans.

He pounds in me going faster and harder. I continue to tug on his hair and throw my head back. I feel a knot forming in my stomach.

"Fuck. I'm. I'm almost there Ed.." I say

"Good"

Eddie thrusts faster and faster as my hands move from his hair and onto the sheets. I grip the sheets as he thrusts in and out. I feel the knot building and building.

"Fuck" I yell

I release on his dick.

"I'm almost there.. in or out.." he says between each moan and grunt coming from his mouth.

"In" I say

He cums in me and I feel him filling me up. He pulls out and lays next to me. I get on top of him both of us breathing heavily. I start kissing him letting our lips linger. Our tongues fight for dominance his winning and exploring every crevice of my mouth. I place his dick inside me and bounce slightly up and down. One of his hands are gripping my but while the other on my waist. My legs start to slightly shake as I reach my climax again. I feel Eddie twitching inside me telling me he's reaching his too.

"Oh fuck yn..." He moans.

We reach out climaxes and I get off of him. He lays a kiss on my lips and gets up.