1)

I wake up to see Eddie pacing around his room

"Eddie? What's wrong?"

"What happened last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did we do anything?"

"No baby. I took you home from the party you were drunk. Blackout drunk."

"Oh Jesus thank god."

"Why are you so worried?"

"Because I didn't wanna take advantage of you. I know you haven't done it before and I was worried I took advantage of you."

"Eddie I promise we didn't do anything. It's ok. Anyways. When are Dustin and Mike supposed to be here?"

"Shit. Uhm eleven."

"It's ten thirty. Go hop in the shower I'll clean everything up."

"No no don't it's fine. I'll do it."

"Eddie. Shower. I'll clean. I got it."

"Fine. Thank you darling. I love you so so much."

"I love you too. Now go shower."

Eddie kisses me and then goes to the bathroom. I walk out to the kitchen and grab the trash can. I go around the trailer picking up any and all the trash I see. I place the trash can back and put the dishes away also washing the dishes in the sink. I clean up the couch making it look nice and head to Eddie's room. I make the bed and clean up all the clothes, used cigs, and putting away all the weed laying around. I finish his room and he's still in the shower. It's 10:45. I walk into the bathroom and stand outside the shower curtain.

"Eddie. They're gonna be here soon."

"Be out in a second darling."

"Ok"

I leave the bathroom and go grab Eddie a towel. I put it on the sink and hear the water stop running. I sit on Eddie's couch turning the TV on. I see Eddie walk out of the bathroom and into his room. I stay on the couch until I hear the door knock. I go up to as Eddie is still getting dressed.

"Dustin Mike! You're early! Eddie's changing he'll be out in a minute"

"So you're still sleeping around with Eddie?" Mike says

"Shut up Mike. I'm a virgin I haven't slept with anyone."

"Mhm ok." He says

"I am. Go sit on the couch I'll be back."

Dustin and Mike sit on the couch and watch tv as I walk to Eddie's room. Before opening the door I knock.

"Who is it?"

"It's me" I say.

"Come in sweetheart."

A small smile creeps across my face. I walk in and see Eddie putting on his jacket and his vest.

"Eddie. Baby. You're hair." I say