0.6

Ximena woke up to tears on her cheeks and a trashed bed. Her heart immediately sunk after that. She hadn't had a seizure in about a month and she was hoping she could make a record.

She started around the room, fear gripping her. Where was she?

Slowly she got up and ran to the door, knocking something over that made a lot of noise.

She didn't care though, she ran out of the room, not looking back 

"What was that?" Anastasia groaned to herself.

Slowly she got up before turning on the lights.

Her eyes darted to a stack of books that now lay messily on the floor, then her eyes trailed to the open door and immediately she glanced at Ximena whose bed was in the middle.

Her jaw unhinged when she saw that the bed was empty. Immediately she jumped out of her bed and ran out the door, hoping to find any sign of the blonde blue eyed girl but she found none.

"Isa" she yelled, running to her roommate who was fast asleep and shook her awake.

"Mhm, what is it?" She rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"X-Ximena" she said "She's missing"

Immediately Isabella shot out of her bed, almost knocking Anastasia over.

"Where is she?" Panic spread over her features and her Spanish accent got thicker.

"I don't know" Anastasia couldn't help but feel annoyed "Fuck"

*

Ambrose rubbed his eyes tiredly before running his hands through his thick curls. He squinted his eyes when he watched a boy roughly grab a girl, shoving her against a wall.

He frowned and moved closer to the duo and gasped when he noticed Ximena.

She looked dazed and scared. Really scared.

Anger burst through his veins and he roughly grabbed the boy before throwing a heavy punch at him, knocking him out cold.

He glanced at Ximena who had tears streaming down her face. She was in a bodycon pyjamas jumpsuit that barely covered her ass and showed too much cleavage for his liking.

She jumped into his arms, sobbing onto his chest and he froze.

He had fallen asleep in the library by accident and was yet to take his bath. What if he stunk?  He resisted the urge to pull away and pulled her closer.

"What are you doing here?" He asked slowly, his voice still husky.

"I-I don't know" he could hear the obvious panic in her voice "I-I forgot"

He furrowed his eyebrows and pulled away before wiping away her tears.

"That's ok Amazone, do you mind staying in my dorm for a while?" He asked her and she nodded slowly.

He led her to his dorm and knocked loudly. The door was opened by Chaz and he smirked.

"Don't tell me you got laid" he seized the two of them, smirking uncontrollably.

"Of course not. I was in the library" Ambrose glared at him.

"Sure, you guys are a bunch of freaks" he winked at Ximena who pushed herself closer to Ambrose.

"You're scaring her" Ambrose's glare intensified "Shut up"

"Isn't that Isa's friend?" He snickered.

At the mention of "Isa" Ximena's face scrunched up in confusion. She remembered that name from somewhere.