Make up

I pushed my way through all of Ed's "people". Everyone had microphones and clipboards.

I need to find Ed.

Like...now.

I reached his dressing room door and opened it wide.

"Ed?" I said into the bright room. I saw Ed sitting, face down, one the couch.

I walked over to him quietly. "Ed?"

"I-I'm sooo sorry." He stuttered, sucking in a breath.

He stood up, stroking my luscious hair. "I know Ed. But, you know what?"

Ed pressed his soft lips to my jawline. Kisses trailing down my neck.

"Hmmm..." He whispered into my ear.

"I still love you. I know that I might cause you trouble and I might not be the best person or girl ever...I know I am not as good as-" Ed stopped me by pressing his lips to mine.

It was a nice way of saying shut up, but it worked. I could feel the sorrow and sorry in his kiss. I knew that he loved me back.

We broke away, out of breath. Ed began his speech, taking my hands.

"I know that I was wrong. It was mean of me to say something like that, but I was just not thinking right at that time." He sucked in a breath. "You. I need you. Your everything to me, even though I've only known you for a little while. I know what we can accomplish together. Taylor...I love you."

A wide smile broke across my face.

He loves me. He said it.

"Finally." I spoke out loud.

We both started laughing out loud.

"Finally." Ed repeated. I giggled.

Oh how he makes me swoon...

-----------

Authors note...

Hey!! I know this is a late update, boo school!!

Buttttttt... I was wondering if you guys would read my new story??

It's on my books in my profile..anddddd maybe why your over there you would like to fan me?? (Wink, wink)

By the way my twitter ,if you already didn't know, is my__dimple (there are two underscores. my underscore underscore dimple) maybe you could FOLLOW meh (:

Love you always, stay beautiful.

-Halie(: