Sara (Marvel)

GIVEN NAME
sara

NICKNAMES
-(anything you come up with)

ALIAS
-valkyrie

AGE
>5000

DATE OF BIRTH
N/A

ZODIAC SIGN
N/A

PLACE OF BIRTH
asgard

GENDER
female

SEXUALITY
lesbian

APPEARANCE

HEIGHT 5'4

HEIGHT
5'4

BODY TYPE
slim

NATURAL HAIR
brown

EYES
brown

ACCENT
british

VOICE
angelina jolie

PERSONALITY
- Loyal
• sara is loyal to those she protects. she's a valkyrie after all and that's what she dedicated her life in doing. she is dedicated to her people and despite all she has gone through, she will fight to keep them protected.
-Fearful
• the battle against hela inflicted deep psychological (and physical) scars that traumatized her greatly. when the valkyrie fell, with being one of two survivors sara became fearful and defensive. when her and valkyrie first went to sakaar, she would panic when she's around anyone else except for her girlfriend. she found herself starting to believe that she wasn't a true valkyrie anymore. valkyries are supposed to be fearless protectors, but she wasn't that anymore. she wasn't even able to hold a weapon without feeling some sort of ptsd. even to this day she worries that something might happen to her or anyone she loves, is unable to sleep at night without her girlfriend by her side and being alone gives her anxiety. she breaks down every time she enters her home for the overwhelming feeling of having to keep herself composed in front of everyone.
-Lovable
•sara loves her girlfriend more than life itself. she may keep herself calm with a rude, sardonic personality in front of everyone, but in reality she's the sweetest, most lovable person, like how she was before the battle against hela. as she heals through her trauma, she gains this ability back and all it does is become stronger and stronger when she's alone with valkyrie.
-Brave
•sara is constantly working on pushing past her trauma and moving on. she never turned to alcohol like valkyrie did so she was left to deal with her fear and guilt. eventually, she was able to confront these feeling and even though shes not fully able to move past them, she tries. finally being able to defeat hela has helped her tremendously.

MENTAL HEALTH
25/100

PHYSICAL HEALTH
98/100

MENTAL DISORDERS
-severe generalized anxiety
-severe ptsd
-moderate depression
-moderate to severe paranoia
-moderate imposter syndrome

OVERALL SELF CONFIDENCE
77/100

ALLERGIES
none

ADDICTIONS
none

SKILLS
-fist fighting
-using any weapon, especially knife or sword
-any sort of fighting in general

POWERS
-superhuman strength/durability/speed
-regenerative healing factor
-longevity

WEAKNESSES
-worries too much about the people she cares about
-she either expresses her emotions too much or too little
-thinks she can do anything even if she can't
-her trauma

BEST FRIENDS
-valkyrie
-thor odinson
-jane foster

FRIENDS
-all of the avengers

LOVE INTEREST
valkyrie 

RELATIONSHIP STATUS
in a relationship with valkyrie