Elmasekermina: Symptoms and Cause.

Before you read this story, I want you to know this is a fictional virus, like the Hanahaki Disease, which is fictional and only for entertainment purposes. Now, I hope You Enjoy reading this book ❤️

To start this story off, I will explain how you GET the virus..

Elmasekermina is a virus in which you get from the roots OR stem of the sunflower, an flower that has edible seeds if you boil the seeds in salted water. A picture of a sunflowers roots and stem:

The virus likes cold water, so when a person waters a flower with cold water, it goes to the leaves, to the stems, and the roots

Make sure to flower your plant with HOT water. The virus only likes water because it's cold. This decreases your chance of getting the virus through seeds of a sunflower. But there's one bad thing about flowers. They have pollen, which the virus likes, for some reason.. which means honey can have the virus, since bees use it to make honey.

Another way to get infected is: get stung by a bee. They probably have the virus. Here's how it works:

The flower has pollen. The virus gets on it. Bee gets pollen from flower. Gets infected. Makes honey with infected pollen, and boom. Infected bees and infected honey everywhere. Then if you make a yummy honey toast, or get stung by a bee on the beach in summer, your done. How to protect your flowers from bees and the virus? a put a cage over it, with no huge holes, not even a tiny Hole! Example:

 How to protect your flowers from bees and the virus? a put a cage over it, with no huge holes, not even a tiny Hole! Example:

Now let's get to the symptoms. Symptoms come after 1 minute of getting infected. Symptoms get worse every day, it's like living in hell: it's agony, and soon, it's Death.
Symptom 1: Coughing. This one isn't bad, but it will get worse soon in symptom 8.
Symptom 2: Diarrhea. Oh no.. that's bad. Treatment: Pepto bismol. Taking pepto bismol will cure symptom 2.
Symptom 3: Stomach pain. This is a cause of the virus biting your intestines. It's different from diarrhea, but the same pain.
Symptom 4: Difficulty breathing. 10% percent chance you will die from suffocation, but it's rare.
Symptom 5: Hair starts to fall out. Scientists has calculated that all hair will fall out in 5 minutes.
Symptom 6: Vision gets blurry, to cure this, you need to get glasses.
Symptom 7: you get deaf. You can't hear anything. This is because the virus Affects the ear by biting the eardrum and breaking it. It is important to have an eardrum because our body made it so we can hear. Blood will flow from your ears and you will feel it, too.
Symptom 8: you start coughing blood. The virus bites your lungs, causing pain and blood in your lungs. Then you cough out blood from the lungs by the trachea, which connects your nose and mouth to the lungs. So you sneeze blood too.
Example:

Symptom 9: You get blind

Symptom 9: You get blind. This is because the virus eats the eye veins inside and out. Blood and buckets of blood.
Symptom 10: death. There is nothing you can do now.

Now, how did the virus start in the first place? well, a man discovered it in a bear in a California cave while we was digging for gold and camping, he got bitten from the bear and, got infected, but he died from the blood loss of the bite. But he still Infected other people.
Thanks for reading! i recommend other fictional viruses like the hanahaki disease and, well that's the only fictional disease I ever heard of. Perhaps give a vote and a comment of what you think of this book. Bye now!

🎉 You've finished reading Elmasekermina, the deadliest virus in the world. (Fiction) (blood warning!)⚠️ 🎉