Life

I look over and it's her.

"She's a little loopy from the medicine, but she's completely fine" the nurse says

I gasp, grasping my shirt, "M-Mars!"

The nurse rolls her to my bed, she's still loopy.

"M-mars?" I call her name.

I watch as she would slowly look at me, I hold her cheek in my hand.

Seeing her again, makes me begin to cry even more.

"Mars" I say trembling, I hug her as tight as I can, never letting go. 

Pulling away, she'd wipe my tears off my face. 

I'd hold her hand, "You idiot, why did you do that, you could've died" 

She laughs slightly, tears in her eyes, "I couldn't let you die...." 

I look to the doctor, "Thank you... For helping us both" I'd say.

The doctor and nurse smile at us, "Just doing our jobs" the doctor would answer. They leave the room with my parents, now we're alone. 

"Can you stand?" I ask Mars

she looks at her legs, "Yeah" she slowly gets up and I help her sit on the bed with me. Looking at her in front of me, I can't believe she did that for me. 

I can't wait anymore; I pull her in and kiss her on the lips. Kissing her again felt amazing, like we were the only two people on earth. Hugging her tightly, "Never leave me like that again" I tell her.

"You hear me?"

"Loud and clear, same goes for you" she replies 

I smirk, "I would never leave you" 

Moving my blanket, I cuddle with Mars under the covers. We end up falling asleep, the next morning we wake up still in the hospital. 

I kiss Mars's head, "hi" 

she looks up at me, "hi" then goes back to snuggles. 

I laugh, then the nurse comes in to check on us. 

"You two seem to be doing better!" the nurse says with a smile

I nod, "Yeah A LOT better, thanks so much"

"It's no problem, do you two need anything?" she asks us

I look to Mars then back at the nurse, "No we're good" 

The nurse nods and leaves shutting the door. 

I continue cuddling with mars happily, I'm so happy to be alive, especially with her. 

"I don't know what I would do without you in my life" I tell her

"You're just amazing, and so perfect "

She looks up at me, my heart flutters, I have butterflies again. 

We kiss

She's the only person I ever want to be with, the only girl I want to kiss. 

She's my girl

We cuddle and talk all day, man I love having her in my arms. 

The night flashes by so fast. 

I wake up before Mars and notice my parents coming in the room. 

"Good morning sweetie" my mom would whisper 

"Good morning" I'd reply

My dad still doesn't talk to me. Not surprised though. 

"Let's get you girls home?" she asks

I nod, my mom gets Mars on the wheelchair because her legs are still weak and she's sleeping. I got to push mars to the car, plus it was like a walker for me. We get into the car, and I lay Mars's head on my lap.  I put on my earbuds and listen to music; my parents talk to each other and Mars sleeps. It felt amazing to say that I was tumor free, I have to take medicine for 2 weeks though, but no more tumor! All thanks to my love, my one true love. Mars <3

While listening to music, I run my fingers through Mars's hair and take glances out the window. I notice we're not going home. I look up at my parents, "Mom? Where are we going?" I ask her.

My mom smiles, "Well you'll see" 

I'm confused, I wonder where we're going. I continue looking out the window, stroking my girlfriend's hair. An hour passes and we're still driving, Mars wakes up.

I take out an earbud, "Hi love" 

Her eyes focus and she looks at me, "hey" I place the other earbud in her ear so she can listen to the music too. She sits up and puts on her seatbelt resting her head on my shoulder. 

I kiss her head, then whisper, "I love you" 

she smiles, whispering back "I love you too" 

I smile, holding her hand looking out the window.