The mall

"Lia come on we're going somewhere today!!" Eddie said yelling from downstairs.

"Fine let me get dressed" I say getting out of bed.

*You pick out of the photo*

I run downstairs to Eddie's arms as he gives me a kiss. I giggle. "Ok, ok let's gooooo!!!!!" I yell going out the door to the car.

*At the mall*

As we reach the mall I look at Eddie with a questioning look. "What are we doing at the mall... Not complaining or anything but why r we here?" I question as we park.

"We'll I thought we get some stuff you wanted for our room since it's pretty bland." He says as he opens my door. "Tank chu kind sir." I grab his hand and we walk in.

We walk into the furniture store and we see this girl with blue-ish white hair. "Omg Eddie is that you-?" The strange lady asks.

"Oh... H..hi Gabby." He says with uncertainty in his voice. "Whos Gabby bubba??" U ask with more nervousness that's curiousness.

"She's my... Ex." He says with a look of saddness at me seeing as I have trust issues.

"O..oh well hi Gabby!" I say with a forced smile. She looks at me with a glare and turns and smiles at Eddie.

"Ok ok!" I say with the courage I didn't know I had. Eddie looks at me with curiosity. "If your gonna stand there and look at MY boyfriend then we're leaving. By the way that glare was terrible." I grab Eddies hand and we go to a different store.

*And that my cookies is chapter 2 if this terrible book. I do take requests so if u have any plz tell me. I know it's short but idk if I should do smut or not next chapter tell me what u think. Word count:312 :3