EPILOUGE

BONUS CHAPTER!

BONUS CHAPTER!

It'd been two and a half years. Both boys were fifteen now, Finney boosted with more confidence to be more out there, and Lucas even more of a smart-ass and traumatized for life.

Fun fact, the ghosts followed them around everywhere, and talked to them using whatever mind shit Paperboy did with Lucas. None of them knew how it worked or why it did but no one really cared. The two survivors never really got tired of the invisible dead kids being around, they knew boundaries and when to leave them alone and all that, even if they were ghosts they were good people. Although, they mainly only used Lucas as their vessel, not Finney. Maybe he once asked them not to as much or something but Lucas didn't give much of a shit.

In Robin's words, they aged about none at all, as expected. Vance would constantly judge the two queer boys, and Robin would always be there to defend them, Paperboy, Bruce and Griffin holding some popcorn because they loved the drama.

Lucas and Finn weren't really out to anyone, it was just rumored around school they were more than friends, but the only one who knew for sure other than the ghost boys was Gwen. She knew from the start, it was quite obvious.

The past two years were rough, both boys got put into therapy against their will which was totally great. Lucas had reoccurring nightmares of when he was kidnapped, and the snapping of their kidnapper's fingers would haunt him until the end of time. The events of which took place in that basement would often make both zone out and get flashbacks from time to time if something triggered it, but it was getting better.

Finn and Lucas would go to drive in's for Robin, deliver papers for Paperboy, beat Vance's high score on the pinball machine, play baseball for Bruce and go bike riding in the park alone for Griffin. They were like memorable little things for the ghost kids because they felt they lived through the surviving boys, they couldn't do those things anymore, so Finn and Lucas did them for them.

They did it for what they could all call as friends. Even Vance. And Griffin got his first friends.

Lucas spent most of his nights sneaking into Finney's room to cuddle him because Terrance would kill the two if he knew they were dating. The ghost kids would just watch them sleep or make out like it was normal, Robin would mostly be smiling for his friends. Bruce would also be happy Finn was happy because the last time they talked they really got along and he did want to be friends with him, so talking through their heads was always fun for Bruce and Finn. Imagine strengthening a friendship with a ghost.

Vance despised everyone so he was like the oddball sitting in the corner trying to find something to do. Paperboy was just there for drama, especially in school when girls would tell Lucas whatever the latest drama was because they treated gays like their secret keepers. Billy Showalter loved drama of any kind, he loved knowing people's business for no reason. Why do you think he delivered newspaper?

Griffin dearly missed his dog, but in honor of the dead boys, they'd regularly visit their parents for each party involved. It made the parents feel appreciated and it made the kids warm inside the two really cared about them and their families.

All in all, things were going pretty good, better than eighth grade when they went missing, or just after with the therapy and people talking about it non stop.

They were happy. They were all happy and nothing could get in between the invisible friendships between the living and dead. It was fun, really.

Even up to their death's, those ghost boys would be there until the end. They could've left them whenever but they didn't, they genuinely saw them as friends.

They'd killed a kidnapper and in the very end, they didn't give a shit.