Chapter 46: Enough

---------------------------

This one contains spoilers from The Umbrella Academy but I changed some parts. Haven't watch this? Go now.

---------------------------

Dawn's POV

I woke up by pretending to be dead after the Handler shot on my foot and I fell covered behind a haybel and then almost shot me! So at least she left after she believes I'm dead.

I tried to stand up but my left leg is injured and it hurts that I can't walk. I was going to help the child but he's far away.

Dawn (Me): "DON'T WORRY KID! I'LL BE BACK!"

I crawled to the stairs and went up and when I got there, I saw everyone looking at the Handler and Nicky was holding a gun.

I tried to approach them as fast as I can and I saw the Swede that I knocked him before with a gun.

Dawn (Me): "LOOK OUT! IT'S THE SWEDE AGAIN!"

I thought he would kill us but instead he shot the Handler and then we watched her fall. Then, my family saw me on the ground and came to me.

Mae: "Dawn! Are you okay?"

Dawn (Me): "I'm fine, only my leg is injured..."

Mom and Dad carried me up and we saw Lila running through the briefcase, Luther tries to stop her but Diego stops him. And then Lila disappears from a flash with the breifcase.

Nicky is now facing the Swede while the rest of us stared at them. The Swede was pointing him ready to kill him but Nicky drops the gun.

Nicky/Five: "Enough"

Then the Swede looks at Allison, Vanya and Klaus, observes Luther and Diego on the ground, then stares at us and finally he drops the gun too and leaves.

Woman: "Vanya! Help!"

Vanya: "Harlan!"

Vanya runs downstairs needing help and we followed her while mom and dad carry me around. It was the child and the woman who was unconscious before.

Dad: "Another one with the forcefield?!"

Vanya enters the force energy and talks to the kid trying to calm him down. She puts her hands on the child's knees and the glowing lights appeared in his face then flow into her hands.

Dawn (Me): "Is this going to work?"

Nicky/Five: "Those are Vanya's powers! She can do it!"

Suddenly, an energy surge pushed them apart and the shockwave riples over us and the forcefield disappeared.