The Start

I woke up to
"Wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah! "Wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!" Ugh I groan. Alyssa put that as my alarm, it's 7 o'clock in the morning. I slap at my phone but the song keeps playing, I open one eye and fumble with it till it turns off.

I finally persuade myself to roll out of bed ,get dressed and grab a piece of toast.
"Alyssa! Hurry up!" I yell she came out of her room and bounded out of her room and down the stairs as if she was as light as an elephant. I mean she was so loud she was practically stomping.

"Come on little sis" I say putting my elbow on her head
"Even though your a smidgen taller than me doesn't mean you have to do that" She complains trying to pull my arm away from her head as we walk to my car a white mini Cooper. After we load all our stuff into the bags we head off to school.

As soon as we got there Simran immediately ran to us
"Guys! Guys!" She yells when she gave us a big hug
"Let's get to class" Alyssa says just in time for the bell to ring.

We walked into art class
"Girls, nice to see you this morning Cameron, Jayden and Mason are in the darkroom. Every year we have an art competition, this year we chose to have a group and make a collage with different types of art and different mediums including canvas, photography, sculpture, oil and more.

We headed off to the darkroom where the boys were developing the photos we took the day before.
"Hey guys" before Simran could even say hello back we heard a distant thump then a series of little thumps as if it or they were on the roof of the building. The room has three large and two small metal cupboards with a long benchspace that rides along the wall.

As if sensing what the 'thing' or 'things' was Mason whispered "Get in the cupboards now!" While he whispered he chucked us each a lazer pointer
"Never let this go and click when I say now"
Simran and Cam, Alyssa and Jayden, Mason and I, us all hurried into the cupboards hurriedly the thumps coming louder.

Thump, Thump, Thump.
I started to smell the scent of rotten eggs seep through every crevasse of the walls coming through the windows

I felt the never-ending tension and Masons muscles tense up. He then suddenly is holding a sword, his hand tightening his grip on the heavily detailed hilt of the sword. I had no chance to ask questions because the scent of rotten eggs was so strong and my eyes were starting to water. I mean what is it and doesn't it use deodorant.

"Now" Mason whispered I clicked the lazer pointers button and suddenly in my hand is a very light and shiny sword. My eyes looked to Mason in his eyes I saw a hint of worry but he quickly dismissed the feeling with it disappearing from his eyes. I looked down at my sword the hilt detailed with markings different to Masons. I tried to grab his sword it went from really heavy to light as a feather. I looked up at Mason confused, he grabbed his sword quickly sensing someone outside our cupboard.

Slowly our door opened my face was panic stricken while Masons was calm and collective.

It happened fast Mason stabbing his sword in the face of a... Zombie? All the other cupboards opened with each person carrying a sword that have different markings on each individuals hilt.

By the time I wrapped my head around that they were zombies Mason had already killed about 10 zombies only 5 left which were . He opened the door to the classroom cautiously then beckoning for us to follow.

Thanks for reading tell me what you think of this first chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote!
♡Let the cameras click ♡
- Breanna -