Chapter 9: Go away

Apo's POV

at hospital

I don't know where I am. It's all dark. I can't see anything. I see a light but too far. I walk to the light. Then I realised the floor was covered in blood. It's like a calm ocean. But all is blood. I run to the light. Suddenly, I heard someone called me from behind

"Apo.."

I turned back. I see Mile. Pale and has blood all over my body. He just stared at me. Then he vomited blood. He said

"Because of you. You hurt me. It's your fault.I died because of you"

I ran as fast as I could to reach the light. The light is going to fade.

Then I tried to open my eyes. It feels so heavy to open it. Everything is blurry. I feel dizzy. Last thing I remember. I was kidnapped by that ugly hunk.

"Where am I?" I said. I still can't see clearly.

"Apo! Apo! Apo awake! hey! call the doctor. Apo please rest, okay. "

I think that is Mile's voice. He sounded very happy.

"Okay sir. Please, wait outside of the room please" Doctor said.

After a couple minutes later

I can see clearly. My head hurts so much. I feel like I want to vomit. I feel so weak. I ask the doctor for a mirror. I see myself have a lot of bruises.

Then Mile went inside my room. He walks using shoulder crutches. His leg is plastered. The dream makes me have a dilemma.

It's really not my fault. But that ugly hunk was kidnapped me because of his fault. It's all his fault. I hurt because of him. I was injured because of him. I'm in danger because of him. If he gets near me. I'm definitely going to die next time.

"Hi cutie, are you okay??" He said while trying to hold my hand.

WHAT THE FVCK HE THINKS HE'S DOING? WHY TF HE CALLED ME CUTIE? EXCUSE ME!

"Please don't. I don't want to see you or anyone right now. Please Go!" I said

"And yeah don't you ever hold my hand and see me again. I don't want to see you again. I-... I hate you" I said.

He just went. He seemed very shocked.

Yeah just go. Go far far away. I really don't want to see him again. He brings bad luck to me. Dumbass.

But deep deep deep inside me I don't want him to go. I don't want to leave me. I want him to hold my hand. I want to cry on his shoulder. I want to see his smile.

I want him.